coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn! I can get the regular version locally for retail (USD) with no shipping and no taxes. hmmm...
Crazy! Take the deal man! Shipping will be expensive for this beauty. Although, I too believe the closed mouth is a must.

I was just on SS. I had to get another look at that closed mouth. Damn it look evil as frak.

Ordered!! No way I'm going through another thanos sell out

Damn i'm glad this didn't sellout today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat as a lot of non US collectors... On one hand, the exclusive is very very tempting, but shipping plus taxes = at least 500$usd extra, perhaps more. And I can get the regular for pretty much retail through a local dealer... Decisions, decisions!

I'm in the same boat as a lot of non US collectors... On one hand, the exclusive is very very tempting, but shipping plus taxes = at least 500$usd extra, perhaps more. And I can get the regular for pretty much retail through a local dealer... Decisions, decisions!

I think the exclusive is really good plus it comes with a stand(bonus and can display that). What happens if you regret not getting this later and then think, "dammit, should have just spent the 500 instead of regretting it". Food for thought:)

Has anyone had such a large and heavy collectible shipped from the US to the EU? So that we may have a general idea regarding shipping cost...

Ordered and can’t wait. I have no idea where I’m going to put it but I’ll figure that out next year. Now I want the newborn statue they displayed a while back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had to have this!!! Ordered....Im more than happy with my CoolProps Predator 2 bust, and Prime 1 converted me with that amazing Frank Miller Dark Knight, so I'm convinced that they can pull this off.

Last edited:
I think the exclusive is really good plus it comes with a stand(bonus and can display that). What happens if you regret not getting this later and then think, "dammit, should have just spent the 500 instead of regretting it". Food for thought:)

That's what I'm thinking right now.. I'd hate to regret not getting the exclusive. I wonder, this is a sideshow exclusive yet Prime 1 are also going to be selling it from their site? If so, I wonder if one could get the deluxe version from a dealer other than Sideshow...

That's what I'm thinking right now.. I'd hate to regret not getting the exclusive. I wonder, this is a sideshow exclusive yet Prime 1 are also going to be selling it from their site? If so, I wonder if one could get the deluxe version from a dealer other than Sideshow...

That's what I was wondering.

By-the-way - did you ever order the Wolf LSB? - and if you did - did you cancel?

Now I'm gonna order that stupid little SS egg for $64 lmao stick it on the base or next to it.

Ok I forgot I had a $20 off code from my First Order PF so I snagged 2 of those glowing eggs. Perfect to arrange around this dog. May get more if I get a code on my Carb Han tomorrow or even my IS Vader or Carnage. To think about of all the codes I never used sitting in the attic. Prolly expired.

Ok I forgot I had a $20 off code from my First Order PF so I snagged 2 of those glowing eggs. Perfect to arrange around this dog. May get more if I get a code on my Carb Han tomorrow or even my IS Vader or Carnage. To think about of all the codes I never used sitting in the attic. Prolly expired.

Brilliant Idea! I would do the same , but the chances of SS screwing up a tiny egg are very high, smh.

3322fed6b064f1de76ef3f78c11c5db0.jpg

Guess I’ll order next week. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant Idea! I would do the same , but the chances of SS screwing up a tiny egg are very high, smh.

Lmao true but nah it will be perfect. $64 is a steal though. I really think it's not that bad for how much they make. My trooper is amazingly perfect. If anyone goes to that thread I posted a lot of pix under my extremely bright white LEDS on my display shelf. Granted it's a different piece but to me 110% off the chart.

Back