coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was wondering.

By-the-way - did you ever order the Wolf LSB? - and if you did - did you cancel?

Nope, never ordered, dodged a bullet there :p

I've sent a few emails to some EU dealers regarding the deluxe version - if I don't hear a definite answer on this, I'm pre-ordering via Sideshow

I've sent a few emails to some EU dealers regarding the deluxe version - if I don't hear a definite answer on this, I'm pre-ordering via Sideshow

I got seriously wounded :)

BUT - I've just thought - I'll have all the money back I THOUGHT I'd spent on that too
eusa_think.gif
eusa_think.gif
eusa_think.gif

I got seriously wounded :)

BUT - I've just thought - I'll have all the money back I THOUGHT I'd spent on that too
eusa_think.gif
eusa_think.gif
eusa_think.gif

I believe this is a ss exclusive, I ordered from BBTS and no extra head and also secret compass no extra head. I really don't care because I am not going to pay an extra 2-3 bills for an extra head that **** is whacked. The better head is the one they have on the alien already. Anyways, looks amazing!

looks like a homerun, but at close to 2k, I'm gonna hold out for only the Preds next year. If the Giger Alien is the same price, I may go for that one though. I suspect many are waiting for the price on that one too before ordering this.

Exclusive already sold out on prime one website let's see if this lasts till Friday on sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know of any EU retailers that are stocking the regular version at all? I think i might just get the regular version for this. It would be nice to have a numbered exclusive one, it would be nice to have the closed mouth, but i wouldnt display the piece with the closed mouth on the statue and i wouldnt display the EX head next to it. Id like to have the choice to swap heads, but im surprised we can have extended and retracted inner mouth so it still means theres 2 display choices.

Ex ordered, I've been passing on 1:4 pfs and xm stuff for this line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When this beast ships, hopefully 2 collectors here receive #’s 426, and 161, simply for the nostalgia...

the german retailer are going crazy. they want $2400 for the regular edition ...

i think i will order from Sideshow and buy the DX version ... wanted the closed mouth since day one, so f... it, i'll import it myself :dunno

Not "sold out" - just "not available" for both for the Deluxe AND reg.

Possibly because they haven't reached the release date on THEIR site (Oct 26th) :dunno

Well again that's a speculative on both ends but my money is on it being sold out which makes sense due to the popularity of this piece and this license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh after seeing these new pics and finding out the exclusive has the closed mouth I am conflicted ! Alien 3 is my favourite Alien design and this statue is everything ! But the expensiveness of it damn it :rotfl

Congrats Matt - hope this turns out OK for you.

:duff Thank you, me too!!

Whats the postage price on this likely to the UK? With the release being so far away, pre ordering it on flex pay so i can pay dribs and drabs every few months is manageable but then i dont want to be left with the final $190 payment coupled with a $400 shipping payment as that defeats the purpose

Sadly this is always a gamble, I had to cancel the P2 bust when it shipped on a pallet for a huge cost. Hopefully this will avoid the same fate. If it helps, I have the Prime 1 ID4 Alien bust on order, it also has very large dimensions at 32" tall. I'm assuming it isn't as heavy? But shipping cost seems to be more about dimensions anyway and you would expect this maquette to break down into a more manageable sized ox compared to the one piece bust. The cost to ship that via Sideshow is $154. If this comes in around the same amount, I'll be okay with it...

(* although I'm REALLY struggling to resist here myself *)

Do it!

dAdVaUB.gif

Back