coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered

I got the Deluxe, don't think I've ever seen a better all around statue so I couldn't be happier!!

KaSoSgv.gif

Well I had $400 off from rewards, deposit money I had for any new piece and the first payments not till April. I was not expecting it to pop up today but I admit it was an easy decision to order the deluxe when I calculated my money down and the April payment start date.

I guess see you next Xmas lmao

Does anyone think the EX will sell out in a few weeks’ time?

Whats the postage price on this likely to the UK? With the release being so far away, pre ordering it on flex pay so i can pay dribs and drabs every few months is manageable but then i dont want to be left with the final $190 payment coupled with a $400 shipping payment as that defeats the purpose

Good luck with that. I want to buy the XM Star Scream and would maybe even picked it over this, well ok maybe not but I would get both but the shipping is stupid to the US. I thought they said $450-$600

I was actually wondering the cost to Florida for this. I'm not excited to see the Optimus and Megatron shipping but I thought it was $72 in the past. Anyone who got one chime in please. Not sure what it weighs without looking.

Closed mouth is a Must IMO

Everyone is talking about the open mouth which is great and I like it I just think the closed mouth is something that when I see it I instantly remember the scary ass hissing before the mouth opens.

I can't really explain it other than it is more action to me even though it's closed. Just conveys that evil pissed off look and feel.

Love them both so that's why I have the Deluxe coming. The open mouth is definitely a damn work of art and cannot be dismissed.

In the video I got to see the tail in a new way the stills do show but I kind of glossed over. Just the whole piece is damn off the charts. Just feel like to me it can't be matched by other alien designs.

Everyone is talking about the open mouth which is great and I like it I just think the closed mouth is something that when I see it I instantly remember the scary ass hissing before the mouth opens.

I can't really explain it other than it is more action to me even though it's closed. Just conveys that evil pissed off look and feel.

Love them both so that's why I have the Deluxe coming. The open mouth is definitely a damn work of art and cannot be dismissed.

In the video I got to see the tail in a new way the stills do show but I kind of glossed over. Just the whole piece is damn off the charts. Just feel like to me it can't be matched by other alien designs.

When the mouth is closed he is more pissed and intelligent looking.. Not just a wild creature... Don't get me wrong. Open mouth sculpt is amazing and if I were to get this I would display all the heads. However if I were to get this I would have to get the closed mouth version also.

When the mouth is closed he is more pissed and intelligent looking.. Not just a wild creature... Don't get me wrong. Open mouth sculpt is amazing and if I were to get this I would display all the heads. However if I were to get this I would have to get the closed mouth version also.

Yeah, mouth closed, he does look like the wheels are seriously turning up there in his noggin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if any one wants to sell the open mouth bust ... I'm more than happy to buy with the tongue. I'd pay $400 for it :)

Back