coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, scratch that. Having doubts. Alien 3 is my fave design, but I think this thing would be a passion-killer. Gotta think about the ladies!
Might settle for a 1:1 AvP bust when CoolProps do that. The AvP designs are less scary XD

[emoji38] I might try that line when this thing arrives! I imagine it'll go down well...
Lol. You drop this line I can pretty much guarantee that the line won't be the only thing not going down.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

God damn why did I just realise this was coming ? He looks amazing ! Probably going to cost a mint to get but damn it would be worth it for me as its my fave Alien design and the sculpting looks insane !

I'm ready for one of these to go up for order now. No idea if it will be this or the CP Big chap first however as they both look mostly finished....

I'm ready for one of these to go up for order now. No idea if it will be this or the CP Big chap first however as they both look mostly finished....
Agree. One now, the other about 8 months after. [emoji14]

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I could handle it if it went up now.

Given that we saw pictures of a "production sample" Big chap maquette yesterday, I suspect it is the big guy that will be going up for order first. Hopefully with a gap between him and this beauty. I'm fully guessing however so who knows...

UadrVyl.jpg

Looks like P1 will be offering the closed-mouth head as well. These pics are from the Shanghai Con:

22289949_1556344791095365_3713914788728353120_o.jpg

22195580_1556344687762042_9093800319626746201_n.jpg

I'd be happy with that little bust, honestly. :lol Be a lot lighter on the old wallet and I'd always hoped someone would do a line of 1/3 or 1/2 Alien busts.

Accurate ones. Sideshow's don't count.

Back