coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the neck is going to insert inside the shoulder rims so there should only be a seam on the collar bone and at the back which will be no big deal. The pedestal base will just be the shoulders and a place to insert the neck.

We have ourself an engineer!

That’s the ☝️

Good way to have us guessing how they did it.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More images posted by Chinese collectors.
d62eab35e5dde711d88a7085acefce1b9d166130.jpg
b5b17c66d016092436879168df0735fae7cd34ea.jpg
1c7cc724b899a9019097684516950a7b0308f5eb.jpg
a20883345982b2b7fe020ab73aadcbef77099beb.jpg
cff34281800a19d8d79eb77638fa828ba71e46eb.jpg
41ebf733c895d14307ebd75078f082025baf07eb.jpg
f44fbf8fa0ec08fabe9d20d452ee3d6d54fbdaf4.jpg
828717dbb6fd52664be50f67a018972bd5073646.jpg

well ... could be ... :dunno

i'd gladly take the inside seems ...
don't know what this on the outside is, but ... either way they seem definitly well hidden & the head is interchangeable :yess:

it will be on the inside, to hide the seems.
And Kelvin Lock confirmed it was swapable heads.

Right swapable heads. A set of shoulders on the pedestal and of course shoulders on the full figure.

I can't wait to see how they butcher all those finely airbrushed lines. :)

It's a thing of beauty. That's the definitive Alien statue 2 own. I'd rather this to Giger Coolprops at a blink of an eye. Unfo beauty will cost a lot. Thinking ahead of 2k barrier...

Okay, not to get peoples hopes up too much, but it looks like this might well be up for pre-order next week. Prime 1 must be feeling extra generous today as they offered up the info freely along with the dimensions below. S/he did however stress that while it is slated to go up for order next week, there is always the potential for delays. Good times.

Oh and this thing is big...

H: 66.3cm
L: 64.1cm
W: 74.2cm

Okay, not to get peoples hopes up too much, but it looks like this might well be up for pre-order next week. Prime 1 must be feeling extra generous today as they offered up the info freely along with the dimensions below. S/he did however stress that while it is slated to go up for order next week, there is always the potential for delays. Good times.

Oh and this thing is big...

H: 66.3cm
L: 64.1cm
W: 74.2cm
Wow that's awesome!!

How do you order from P1? Do you have to do it through their site or how does it work? I haven't been there in a while on my desktop but from what I recall there's no English on the site and no dollar equivalents stated for their prices so just wondering how you lot order.

I know SS carries some of their stuff and through them is an option but this has yet to appear on their site so it may not be an option.

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Also, this item isn't on the P1 website. I can only find it advertised on the Cool Props site but there's no links to any details. :(

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I only have one P1 order so far, I purchased it through Sideshow and intend to do the same with this. Prime 1 have a new site now with English language etc. This won't show as it hasn't been officially released yet, hopefully it'll pop up next week if all goes to plan.

i have to brace myself for the cost of this thing.
hopefully it will be released around christmas next year so my christmas gratification will safe my bank account :D

well ... could be ... :dunno

i'd gladly take the inside seems ...
don't know what this on the outside is, but ... either way they seem definitly well hidden & the head is interchangeable :yess:

I thought the seam was on the INSIDE of the shoulders? :dunno

View attachment 370085

The seam is on the inside. The confusion is coming from the bust also having a set of soldiers. The entire bust is not the change of head, the bust HAS the shoulders on it, so when you remove the head from the bust the shoulders will still be there. You an clearly see the seam on the inside when you look close at the bust.

Back