coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In time. Nothing unveiled otherthan the head render they showed when they announced their collaboration with CP.
Wad that a warrior or the big chap? Didn't Python address that potential already add being all but closed?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

There is a little confusion frankly. It appears that Coolprops are making the Big chap alone, but are working with Prime 1 on the Dog and a Warrior. See this thread regarding the Warrior...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...alien-warrior-maquette-prime-1-coolprops.html
Python to the rescue! I'd hoped you'd chime in if I name dropped you!

Thanks again for being awesomely well informed and able to point folks to the correct path!

Ha thanks, I'm not sure about informed. Just excited like the rest of you. It's hard not to be ;)
Yeah, ain't that the truth?! A lot of good reveals and announcements this year so far.

I'm really starting to see the justification in paying a bit more for something that's a lot better. Not to bash SS (I know, for a change) as they've revealed some great pieces at the show this year, but their prices are creeping up (because what gets cheaper over time and with demand?) And I'm finding the justification to not get P1 or CP products to be diminishing over time.

When it will be available to PO? And the bc maquette? I need more details about the size prize....:) come on CP, I'm ready:)

QQ图片20170731215040.jpg

Yeah...it's pissed me off. Didn't line the movie. ..love the concept of the runner. ..this piece is just outstanding!

My favourite Alien movie, and one of my favourite designs. Gotta have this. If CP do a 1:1 AvP bust in the not too distant, I'm a happy man

Mistery solved:) hope you find interesting:

Dear Manel san,

Thank you very much for the message.

And thank you for pre-ordering our Giger’s Alien Head.

Regarding to your questions, we are planning of producing 1:3 maquette line of [Giger’s Alien], [Dog Alien], [Alien Warrior,] [New Warrior ]and[ Newborn].

Giger’s Alien is the collaboration item with Museum HR Giger and Dog Alien is the collaboration item with Prime 1 studio.

Hope this answers to your questions.

Thank you very much for your support!

I want an 1/3 scale Alien.From all of the styles which one every one consider to be the best style alien?

Back