coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

. . . and I've JUST noticed the candles!​

IT has candles !!!!!

That puts you at a precise moment in the movie - TOTALLY AWESOME!

keep-calm-it-s-going-to-be-totally-awesome.png

Good call, nice find, I missed them!

Now, if only Coolprops would hand that already amazing Big chap over to Prime 1 to refine and add a bit of aesthetic interest to the base.... And to produce, that would be perfect.
Okay so on this note, isn't P1 doing their own version of the Big Chap independent of CP? Is there any news on that?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Okay so on this note, isn't P1 doing their own version of the Big Chap independent of CP? Is there any news on that?

We don't know for sure yet. It appears that Coolprops have decided to make the Big guy themselves, with no P1 input. But who knows. I was under the impression that it is CP that own the license which would not allow P1 to make their own version. But again.... Who knows.

We don't know for sure yet. It appears that Coolprops have decided to make the Big guy themselves, with no P1 input. But who knows. I was under the impression that it is CP that own the license which would not allow P1 to make their own version. But again.... Who knows.
Oh I see. Thanks for the clarification!!

We'll, I'd love to see what the would come up with but I'd be lying if I said I was disappointed with what CP has put out.

This piece as well is spectacular so I may be in for some pretty lean living in the near future if the prices are anywhere in the attainable range.

I think this is a different concept of art than coolprop does. While coolprops reproduces exactely the original prop, prime1 give us the best representation of the alien it self. The one everybody has in mind when we think on it. Personaly I want them booth, the big chap from coolprops and the big chap from prime 1. Thanls God that we only have the dog now...I can't aford the bust and the maquette from coolprops + BC from Prime 1. Lol.

I think this is a different concept of art than coolprop does. While coolprops reproduces exactely the original prop, prime1 give us the best representation of the alien it self. The one everybody has in mind when we think on it. Personaly I want them booth, the big chap from coolprops and the big chap from prime 1. Thanls God that we only have the dog now...I can't aford the bust and the maquette from coolprops + BC from Prime 1. Lol.
Oh no I agree man. Lol. I'm ideally going to get both this and the CP maquette. Depending on all the variables. Like money and so on. Lol.

Oh no I agree man. Lol. I'm ideally going to get both this and the CP maquette. Depending on all the variables. Like money and so on. Lol.

Glad to see that there is someone as crazy as me:)well done:) waiting for the PO. PO day one!:) (depending on prizes;))

This is amazing. Coolprops is doing things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Prime 1, you basically get near proto production pieces. I'm confident, what we see is what we will get. That excites me!

Glad to see that there is someone as crazy as me:)well done:) waiting for the PO. PO day one!:) (depending on prizes;))
Broski, this is the worst community in the world to be a part of for this. It's a community of enablers. Lol.

It's like a website for.people doing drugs talking about all the drugs they're going to buy and do. Lol.

I love you lot of crazy people. We're all kin here. Lol.

Yes. I'm just as crazy as you are. :)

I've decided a while back that I can't just buy/collect all the statues I like. I have to focus on what I'm most passionate about. That's Aliens. Otherwise it just explodes out of control.

So if I have a collection of all grail pieces that should satisfy me. Right? [emoji14]

I've got the 1:2 busts so these will go nicely with them. You know, whole figure, close up on the head. I've got the colonist face hugger. Just need a queen that melts my mind as a bust and maquette, an egg and a chest buster and I'm done..... (famous last words).

;)

The base, sculpt, pose...

What's not to like?!
This piece is awesome!
The Size!!! :lol

That thing is going to eat up some space.... I wish the tail came out the other way so it would be easier to get this up against a wall...

Other then that... Its about as perfect as a statue can get... I mean it looks perfect. I am sure there are some ALIEN 3 mega fans who can point out something wrong... But man I am very impressed.

I have wanted an Alien for my collection and this may be the one. Tried the Alien Maquette but hated the paint apps..

1st movie and Alien is my fav but I always like the Dog Alien so this may fit the bill.

Very curious to see what they do if they tackle Predator films.

Broski, this is the worst community in the world to be a part of for this. It's a community of enablers. Lol.

It's like a website for.people doing drugs talking about all the drugs they're going to buy and do. Lol.

I love you lot of crazy people. We're all kin here. Lol.

Yes. I'm just as crazy as you are. :)

I've decided a while back that I can't just buy/collect all the statues I like. I have to focus on what I'm most passionate about. That's Aliens. Otherwise it just explodes out of control.

So if I have a collection of all grail pieces that should satisfy me. Right? [emoji14]

I've got the 1:2 busts so these will go nicely with them. You know, whole figure, close up on the head. I've got the colonist face hugger. Just need a queen that melts my mind as a bust and maquette, an egg and a chest buster and I'm done..... (famous last words).

;)

Looool! completely agree with you too and very apropiate comparison.lol.
Lucky you that live in Canada, here in heurope they transform $ into € increasing the prize a lot...
I have designed a vitrine and I am so happy that I've found place for the hipotethic BC from Prime One. Like you I want the bust+ maquette. The bc bust from coolprops, maquette from coolprops and BC from Prime 1 with a superbase and a nice dinamic pose!! Can't wait to complete my collection:yess:

I honestly have to say that maybe the best mass produced Alien statue I have ever seen. The only ones better are a few customs I have encountered. I'll go this far and say that maybe the best thing P1 has ever done so far. Crazy considering these guys.

Back