coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is true but this is close to trolling in my opinion. Discuss the ADI one in its on thread and quit ******** on this one with comparisons that we've already seen.

That is true but this is close to trolling in my opinion. Discuss the ADI one in its on thread and quit ******** on this one with comparisons that we've already seen.

It's definitely borderline, but he probably thinks we are trolling the ADI thread, so idk. I'd much rather have a discussion than someone getting an ultimatum on how discussing "toys" is "nonsense" on a collectible discussion board. Forums are not just post it and run opinion boards like youtube comment section.

Yeah they’re going around in circles repeating the same things over and over again.

I mean don’t really care. Just thought I’d drop that one post and let em know what they’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed that the DX is no longer available on Prime1’s site.

On a side note, why in the world hasn’t this threads title been changed to “Prime1 Dog Alien Maquette”? Per Prime1’s page:

Product Planning & Publisher: CoolProps
Manufacturer: Prime 1 Studio

This piece is manufactured by Prime1, not CoolProps. The thread title should reflect the same.
Mods...?

It ought to be CoolProps/Prime 1 due to the collaboration. If P1 release their own Dog Alien statue in the future, calling this one theirs as well would be confusing.

From Sideshow?

Yeah. Noticed that they have the box dimensions & weight on site now, so done a dummy checkout.

My Sideshow order still hasn't updated, but ouch.

That’s not too bad to be honest. My Coolprops Giger Alien was about $150-$160 earlier this year, and that was 2 boxes.
It’s the exchange rate that’s killing us at the moment. It’s shockingly bad & not a good time for us collectors to be importing stuff from abroad. :(

my order hasn't updated, but when i throw the alien in the shopping card, it shows $190 shippingcosts to germany...

hurts ... but i was afraid, it would be higher than this.

taxes and customs will really hurt my wallet. 22.5% on product price + shipping is no joke :cuckoo:

68538238_1352853408403455_8019933543524204544_n.jpg

Back