coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the most expensive collectible I have ever purchased, but seeing those pictures, I have zero regrets.

Posted by Flyte over at SF:

Got mine a week ago.
Placed him back in a box, because i don't have a space to display him, yet.
He's huge. A truly masterpiece.
Did a couple of pics.
Regular version.

VUYCwLI.jpg

ABByGqi.jpg

HVBwXt6.jpg

wdrGYLp.jpg

HHxN0tp.jpg

26bVIzy.jpg

310aLQt.jpg

Sideshow stated Sept / Nov so let's hope it will start shipping next month

Just in time for the 10% tariff to come into play. The 10% tariff goes into effect September 1st. And for the ill informed, it's 10% of what it cost P1/SS to bring it into the US,not 10% of the price P1/SS are charging you for it.

Let the lame conspiracy theories begin:rotfl

Just in time for the 10% tariff to come into play. The 10% tariff goes into effect September 1st. It's 10% of what it cost P1 to manufacturing the item,not 10% of the price P1/SS are charging you for it.

Let the lame conspiracy theories begin:rotfl

Dude, where do you get your news? There’s been a 25% tariff in place since May

Dude, where do you get your news? There’s been a 25% tariff in place since May

From the financial news and they have cancelled several tariffs and re-negotiated them. It's been a constant back and forth game.Are you ABSOLUTELY sure the 25% is still in play?

From the financial news and they have cancelled several tariffs and re-negotiated them. Are you sure that 25% is still in play?

Positive. That’s why we haven’t seen P1 imports lately. Gotta be

Positive. That’s why we haven’t seen P1 imports lately. Gotta be

So does that mean SS is refusing to pay to release their products then? Good luck with that!

Did the products that SS imports even fall under that 25% tariff? I know of certain scale models didn't. SS would be the one paying any tariffs in this case because they are the importer. It would be based on SS's cost to import P1's products.The 10% tariff would apply to all remaining Chinese goods that didn't fall under a tariff previously and would go into effect after September 1st. If no trade deal is reached again the percentage could be changed/increased.

Is there a chance we in the west might not actually even receive this? The way things now are with SS and P1, with SS not doing any P1 stuff for a long time now, will SS eventually tell us they're not going to distribute it?

Or do they need to honour their current orders?:dunno

Back