coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an ADI design that P1 attempted to copy.You can't separate the two:lol

It's uh... it's a pretty darn good attempt. Best so far, in fact.

Make whatever comparisons you will (I'll grant that it makes sense to do so), but the additional cost of the ADI is nowhere near proportionate to its advantages. For anyone who doesn't live in a bank vault, this is as clear a case of diminishing returns as can be imagined.

It's uh... it's a pretty darn good attempt. Best so far, in fact.

Make whatever comparisons you will (I'll grant that it makes sense to do so), but the additional cost of the ADI is nowhere near proportionate to its advantages. For anyone who doesn't live in a bank vault, this is as clear a case of diminishing returns as can be imagined.

Even if they cost close to the same it would still be a tough call, both have pros and cons, but I don't see how anyone can justify the ADI cost even if they did live in a vault.

:lol:lol

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 133
And costs 4 times as much as regular Koolaid. :lol

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder whether SteveL is making commission off the ADI maquette.

I don't know, but others have mentioned similar posts about other ADI stuff so could be. They should hire a better person though, arguments are weak.

Unless it's served by ADI apparently.

Don't like it no matter who is serving it.

I don't know, but others have mentioned similar posts about other ADI stuff so could be. They should hire a better person though, arguments are weak.

Trying to create/spread disinformation is weak and a sign of desperation. It's especially funny how badly "some" people on here have reacted to fair and friendly critism of this piece even after being presented with "actual" comparisons that it isn't really accurate to any particular A3 design reference:cuckoo:

It's a P1 A3 fantasy piece and apparently many like that "flavor". Awesome!

I'm sorry,but I just can't drink that koolaid.:lol

We already know they are different. Why keep beating a dead horse?

Some may actually be interested in the actual differences between the P1 rendition and the ADI designs. I've collected a lot of reference material on the A3 designs over the years,so I'm very interested in these types of things.

I'm sure others are too.

A bit greater accuracy does not account for 4x the price.

Ignoring the other factors,HEY I get it, you like the lower price of the P1. Who am I to argue with your wallet:horror

Like I said,it's not the price difference that matters to me.

Back and forth back and forth. My toys are better than yours.

Utter nonsense.

Say it once say it clear and then find something else to do yo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back