coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bro :hi5:

Yeah - no doubt about it - MUST buy.

So this is 1/3 scale yes?

Is there a standard edition size that Prime 1 use - or do edition sizes vary based on expected popularity?

1/3 yes. I believe there are no intentions outside of 1/3 at this timw. They have 1/4 in a bunch of other lines but I think this license is limited to 1/3.

Is this the only alien P1 has revealed? Or did they also show a big chap?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

1/3 yes. I believe there are no intentions outside of 1/3 at this timw. They have 1/4 in a bunch of other lines but I think this license is limited to 1/3.

Thanks for the confirmation
thumb2.gif

looks really great! now i have to think real hard, which alien i want more. this or the queen marquette from sideshow ... hard choice.

Absolutely freaking INCREDIBLE!!!! I love everything about it, base, pose, paint, etc. I'm 100% in on this line! :yess:

Actually it makes the Sideshow maquette look 'meh' by comparison... I can't believe how good this turned out, pose, sculpt, base... The whole package!

The CP Big chap is still my priority, but every time I look at this thing, it seems to get even better. The details are crazy, the pose is perfect, and look at those individual teeth, it isn't so hard is it. If I can find a way to afford this, I will order for sure!

oTrzz0q.jpg

wPQiv1u.jpg

Now, if only Coolprops would hand that already amazing Big chap over to Prime 1 to refine and add a bit of aesthetic interest to the base.... And to produce, that would be perfect.

Now, if only Coolprops would hand that already amazing Big chap over to Prime 1 to refine and add a bit of aesthetic interest to the base.... And to produce, that would be perfect.

This. 100% this. I don't even care about the price anymore - however many payments it will take, if the rest of the P1 Alien line is at this level, I'll be getting them all. And, provided the production pieces look good, the CP Big Chap.

Coolprops has replicated the base of the giger's museum. Me too I am interested in everything they are showing to us but I have not enought place to display coolprops busts, maquettes and prime 1's maquettes too.. what to do??? Big chap bust on PO, I would like to acompany it with the maquette from coolprops...I don't discard to buy a big chap from prime 1...but thats truth that all the aliens in the same scale would look so awesome...

Back