coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main problem with this piece and the low sales it's the restriction of the deluxe version outside of U.S.
Only here at my local store there are three people (including me) who haven't ordered Dog because of that. And I guess the same happens in all Europe and Asia.
Let's hope that changes some time..

The main problem with this piece and the low sales it's the restriction of the deluxe version outside of U.S.
Only here at my local store there are three people (including me) who haven't ordered Dog because of that. And I guess the same happens in all Europe and Asia.

Who said there were low sales?

How about the example I gave you. Also the people here at forum who confirmed a purchase is another example.
Besides, don't expect to be an announcement for that..

You're missing the point here but that's ok. Let's call it out of stock if that makes you happier.

I won't do the thinking for you. I know it's hard but you can still do it your own..

Ummm... what?

What restriction? I'm not in the USA and I ordered it just fine. Just means paying a lot more in shipping and import duty, but that goes for every other statue I buy also.

What restriction? I'm not in the USA and I ordered it just fine. Just means paying a lot more in shipping and import duty, but that goes for every other statue I buy also.

I am guessing its some kind of restriction by those "2 other people" at his store(his parents?):lol

My predictions:
Muddy color
Bent forearms or bending over time
Visible seam on back of dome

All those legs are modular. None of them were fixed to the body in the prototype.

Something they might be working on to fix. The forearms hands did look lifted off the base. Thought it was poor assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back