coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope they replied they didn't fix it for sure yet. Only date that was "visible" was the BC with a date on a flyer.
But hard to read.

Clearly early WIP still, but I really like it, I am a little worried about a potential neck seem however...

The head shown attached is much nicer, and the second isn't offering much different, I'd probably ditch the second head option which would remove all worry about a seem and reduce the price.

OYcfInD.jpg

xw7YFWF.jpg

XjN3uYf.jpg

I would be concerned with a visible seam too. It's the only reason I don't like figures. If they're hidden well, then no problem.

They confirmed it will be swapable heads on their instagram account...
and I supposed it's still all rough and wip.
first presentation of their heads were not that good and they are improving and reworking them each time so...
Wait and see

By the time Prime 1 have their Jungle Hunter up and running (in a different scale)...don't think it'll be a problem...

It remains to be seen if Sideshow will distribute items that directly conflict with their own. Who would buy their new P1 statue if CP of P1 make a better one?

What about Iron Studios' 1:4 Spidey and Darth Vader?

What about Iron Studios' 1:4 Spidey and Darth Vader?

I can't comment on Spiderman having no interest. But the Iron studios Darth Vader was much better than the PF, you have a point there. Although the PF has been up for sale for quite a long time so the majority may have sold already. And is cheaper. Maybe such conflicts won't have an impact on what they carry unless they are very similar items, price and all.

Be nice to see a solid 1/3 or 1/2 bust line, honestly. And no, Sideshow's "efforts" don't count.

By the time Prime 1 have their Jungle Hunter up and running (in a different scale)...don't think it'll be a problem...

Is that happening? There were talks of them revealing the license exactly one year ago and nothing happened.

Be nice to see a solid 1/3 or 1/2 bust line, honestly. And no, Sideshow's "efforts" don't count.

Is that happening? There were talks of them revealing the license exactly one year ago and nothing happened.

Kelvin Loke has been teasing Alien and Predator stuff on facebook this week like something might be imminent, but who knows? :dunno

Back