coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is excellent! If I can afford it, I'll definitely grab one. The price could go one way or the other with these guys but I imagine it will be on the high side. Only nit pick so far given its WIP nature is that if they're going with two heads, they could open the mouth a little more on the second head to make it a little more aggressive. Just to make them a little more different.

Is it confirmed that they are also going to make a full size predator 1/3 or 1/4?

What are your predictions regarding price? I'll be getting it regardless. And I do hope that this is the first of a 1/3 Alien line

Well that sure as hell puts the badly posed Sideshow piece to shame.

May go for the full body AND the bust (if they go that route). The "dog" and "resurrection" aliens are the only movie designs I'm interested in buying.

Cost is going to be astronomical though (especially once "dimensional" shipping + exchange rate + import taxes is added on).

This could be the test to see if I'm going to be able to force myself to pass on great collectibles due to cost.

Thanks to everyone for the pics & info :hi5:

Looking good.I just don't like the way they posed the tail.It reminds me of a bird dog pointer pose with the tail that high up into the air.They need to bring it down in closer to the body.Plus that would make it easier to display.

From looking at it,they seem to be using mostly casts or are copying the sculpt of the Micheal Burnett maquette from the 90's.This doesn't like look it's cast from the original ADI molds. I'm unsure if they are going for the production look of the rod puppet or if they're making an idealized version of the dog alien the way it was ultimately supposed to have come off looking in the film.

Pointer-pointing-Thinkstock-153974167-335lc050713.jpg

Well that sure as hell puts the badly posed Sideshow piece to shame.

May go for the full body AND the bust (if they go that route). The "dog" and "resurrection" aliens are the only movie designs I'm interested in buying.

Cost is going to be astronomical though (especially once "dimensional" shipping + exchange rate + import taxes is added on).

This could be the test to see if I'm going to be able to force myself to pass on great collectibles due to cost.

Thanks to everyone for the pics & info :hi5:

Same here but im getting the maquette first.

This looks to be a very promising piece. Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is it for certain 1:3 scale? The ladies on either side of it don't look very big so it's hard to tell.

Yep, its 1:3 - Our new line-up from CoolProps 1:3 MAQUETTE SERIES, ALIEN3/ DOG ALIEN 1:3 MAQUETTE was on display! There will be more items coming up form CoolProps 1:3 MAQUETTE SERIES so please be ready!

Back