Cool Toy Review Ape contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe it... THREE threads devoted to APES!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Can't wait to play the game... may the best ape win! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I entered already. Great contest, Dave! Hopefully it drives some sales and Sideshow say, "Hey! There is life in sci-fi that wasn't created by George Lucas."

I keep using google to find the answers but I can't, been sitting here for 4 hours. :lol

Grim Jim, Welcome to the Jungle.
Dave, thanks for running this contest and trying to spark some new life into the franchise. Maybe you could mention to anyone you may think interested that we're running a POTA head sculpt poll here as well to lengthen the line.
Thanks again. Good luck to all, but... I hope I win :monkey5

Thanks for putting on this contest Dave! I'm having lots of fun with it and look forward to another day of questions... which reminds me, I got check out one of today's questions....

And those pictures for each of the POTA entries in the Photo Archive are wonderful... keep 'em coming!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

stickman said:
I too and very sad that the Bloody Lawgiver is the only Ape that escapped my grasped.

I bid on various ones for months on eBay. I finally scored one. I only paid $130, if I recall. It was a steal.

My GF absolutely hates, "My damn bloody monkey!"

I, on the other hand, love it!

let me know when you are bored of it...

Unfortunately he is still in the box. My wife doesn't want it out while the kids are still young and impressionable.

I'd hate to scar my kids for life with a bleeding monkey. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back