Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely be down for a Han and Tauntaun 1/4 PF. The speeder bike is still one of my favorites, I just love the size. A Han and Tauntaun PF would just be epic.

I am not 100% sure how legit this is.. BUT BOY I AM EXCITED for us SW collectors :

ScreenShot2013-06-19at83548AM_zpsfdd3df1b.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at83903AM_zps0a7ff80d.png

source: https://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

I know.. my god...

1.VADER
2. Jango
3. SNOW
4. MARA
5. GREVIOIUS
6.Han
7. Lando
8. Obiwan ( have muthyos)
9. Battle
10. Boba (have the old one)

will never afford or buy all of them but its free to create a prio list right ? :D man I can not wait to see pictures...

Be interesting to see if that pans out... Sideshow has really be quite on the teaser front for a long time now. It seemed like once they stopped the Ask Sideshow responses they got real tight-lipped about upcoming projects.

There is some fantastic prospects in that list......

I just hope some actually make it too production :)

We know the Snowie is pretty far along in development, SS has confirmed the new Vader PF and ESB Fett PF, it only makes sense to do Lando and a new Han is badly needed.

Those are the only ones worth mentioning. :monkey3

I'm author of these lists and i confirmed you that Yoda Life Size Figure is real :

dybi.jpg

Collec't for life!

1. Count Dooku
2. Jango Fett
3. Scout Trooper
4. Ashoka
5. Captain Rex Phase II
6. General Grievous
7. C3PO & R2D2*

Toss in Ep2 Anakin and that is pretty much all that is left for me of interest to collect. :lol

*Are these the Chogokun figures or something new from SSC alone? :dunno

So I don't think much really changed on the list of upcoming items after SDCC, but if there are any changes I missed please let me know and I'll update :duff

Would anyone mind checking over the current list and letting me know what (if anything) needs to be altered on it... I think it's pretty up to date, but admittedly I don't follow non 1/6 items as closely as I do 1/6.

I was wondering about something.

Several of the mentioned statues on the list go so far back that I think it is relevant to consider whether they will, in fact, ever see the light of day. So maybe we should add a note for some of the pieces. Like a symbolic question mark, or something else, to indicate that uncertain status of the particular piece?

Maybe, it would also be an idea to be a little more strict when it comes to sourcing? I see a lot of pieces that I actually didn't realize were "planned". When I gaze down the list, I question a lot of what I see (I have my suspicion that a number of them have been cancelled). So in order to maintain the usefulness of the list, it would probably be good to keep it a little more strict, and add dates and sources. Then we all have a fair chance of estimating whether a piece is worth waiting for.

Great idea Chris !! I agree on that as well.. some things are so transparent.. maybe someone just picked something up.. some might be even only rumors..

Well I know for sure that Vader PF has been confirmed couple days ago from SSALEX on the SF Board .. but no release date has been indicated..

All of the listed items were taken directly from Sideshow either in the long running Q&A, newsletters announcements, conventions, etc.

So nothing is purely hearsay, but as to how likely they are to see the light of day only Sideshow knows for sure.

When I redid the list I did search for the actual statement from Sideshow to confirm all of them were legit :duff

As for adding source and date that's possible from here on out, but I don't have the time to go back and do it retroactively :lol

I think Vader 2.0 is something a lot of people are waiting.. at least its currently confirmed its coming...

Whatever the heck happened to the Han in Carbonite 1:1 that was supposed to be announced "soon" back in like 2012?

Back