Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett legendary scale bust & ESB PF sounds super!
Its gonna be interesting to see wich pose they gonna use on the PF. And base..

Edit;
Of course pretty much all of the stuff listed there sounds super!

yeah.. specially also the Vader.. because the old vader sucks big time IMO

PFs have come a long way since the early days in terms of details and dynamic poses. I imagine the next Vader and Fett PF's will be awesome :lecture

Boba Fett legendary scale bust & ESB PF sounds super!
Its gonna be interesting to see wich pose they gonna use on the PF. And base..

They better be using a light-up Bespin Freezing Chamber base! I always liked his demeanor in ESB with his rifle low-ready, but they kind of did that with the ROTJ PF, so this will be interesting for pose.

PFs have come a long way since the early days in terms of details and dynamic poses. I imagine the next Vader and Fett PF's will be awesome :lecture

So long as his waist isn't twisted and he's staring over his shoulder. There have been too many PFs recently with awkward poses.

I don't see how they'll match the existing Fett PF in terms of materials, but I am curious to see the pose.

one is for sure.. he will be all polystone :D

but yeah.. the material is just great !! the pose should be something simple.. just love the one from Gentle Giant.. something like that with the blaster up would be great

90216216-260x260-0-0_Gentle+Giant+Star+Wars+Boba+Fett+Statue+by+Gentle+.jpg

one is for sure.. he will be all polystone :D

but yeah.. the material is just great !! the pose should be something simple.. just love the one from Gentle Giant.. something like that with the blaster up would be great

90216216-260x260-0-0_Gentle+Giant+Star+Wars+Boba+Fett+Statue+by+Gentle+.jpg

From your lips to SSC's ears.

I just hope they don't do a fully scuplted version. That would take the air out of the balloon very quickly.

Maybe a pose that is like when hes shooting at Luke in the corridor at Bespin, like he just aims. Could be cool, and so its not that hes standing straight regular like the ROTJ PF, though I like Fett relaxed and chill.

They better be using a light-up Bespin Freezing Chamber base! I always liked his demeanor in ESB with his rifle low-ready, but they kind of did that with the ROTJ PF, so this will be interesting for pose.

I agree..I would love to see a nice Bespin base

Wow a jango fett, Jade, chewy, and so many other great PF on the way! Can't wait for more info and pics of these.

Wow a jango fett, Jade, chewy, and so many other great PF on the way! Can't wait for more info and pics of these.

the Jade has been rumored to be of the Adam Hughes Emperor's Hand variety but I don't recall seeing any concept or in-production pics. I think it's been talked about for well over a year now as well.

Yeah, in looking back through the "ask Sideshow" they seem to attach Hughes to Jade everytime the question is asked. Should be a great piece; Sideshow has done a nice job of working with his style.

now that I look back at some of the past threads about Mara Jade it has been almost 2 years since the rumor started. it's about time we see it already!!

Some of the pieces in the two lists are even older than that... just because its in development doesn't mean we'll see it w/in the next few years :lol

Although I'd wager Mara Jade is coming soon as its been discussed a few times.

Updated the 1:1 full size figure developments... anything else I need to add or move around on the current list?

Confirmed Planned:

Premium Format:
Boba Fett- ESB

is this out already... or a new PF coming out?

^ wow another pf then... i almost order the mythos line, well going to wait for the new pf, even though its a year ahead and put another year to receive the actual PF. :slap
:dunno what to do what to do

Back