Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premium Format:
Darth Vader- ESB
Jango Fett
Boba Fett- ESB
Mara Jade
Obi Wan Kenobi- ROTS

I'm really looking forward for those :)

Il just wait for darth vader esb since i hate the pose of the first vader which i eventually sold it at 600d, hope they do a nice action pose, darth revan and starkiller will be awesome

Man I really hope the life size Jawa or Yoda go for a somewhat reasonable price. Not that $5,000 isn't reasonable for a life size Vader....it's just not reasonable for ME lol. Also, I want to see another alien in the life size bust line, Greedo, Ackbar, Bossk were all fantastic as was Fig'rin Dan (sp) but I'm craving another one. Bib Fortuna, an Ithorian, Tusken Raider etc etc

When was there mention of a Han (Hoth) PF? I must have missed it.

Confirmed information comes from a lot of sources... I don't recall specifically where the information about the Hoth PF came from, but I did double check all of these before I updated the lists.

I'm very excited for Obi, Vader, Jango, I think another Boba and I believe a Gree and Yoda PF. I'm very excited if they come through with this. Definitely a buy for me. Chewie and Snow Trooper will be coming out soon hopefully. Can't wait for both!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

What can they do to make a boba fett that looks different then the current PF? Btw what movie is the first boba fett pf from?

What can they do to make a boba fett that looks different then the current PF? Btw what movie is the first boba fett pf from?

He's from ROTJ.

It's difficult to say what they'll do. Maybe some light-up features? Maybe go with an ESB design (different helmet and blaster). Light-up base maybe?

it will be def. ESB Design .. color scheme is also different.

Swiflty enough... there are very little posts in these update threads to begin with. But I try to keep up with it... but if you have some stuff to add feel free to give it a shot.

Back