Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

I hope they will finally make a Jedi figure with a different coloured Lightsaber, yellow or orange for example. Quite bored of the usual colours.

There is Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Plo Kloon, Kiadi Mundi, and Aalyn for saber variations. Sorry for the wrong spelling on some of them.

Green, purple, blue, blue, blue.

Obi-wan: blue
Anakin: blue
Yoda: green
Qui-gon: green

No, there's not much variation. Other than fan fiction, there isn't.

I would like to see Hot Toys release their Anakin soon instead of more ***** Iron Man, and i wouldn't mind seeing Sideshows Jango Fett and maybe another Maul............ more aggressive this time instead of the 'just sliced in half' look that we get with the current Maul

I would love a Cad Bane and Shae Vizla.

I guess it'll be years before we see either though :(

I would love a Cad Bane as well, maybe some some specialized troops like Bacara's Snow Troopers, Underwater Troopers, Flame Trooper, Space Troopers, & maybe even an Death Trooper that can be configured for all 3 stages.....oh god..... Really, if you hadve an idea to sell, show me first, I have my chechbook in a holster. But honestly I'd like to see Hot Toys do ANY new Star Wars figure, instead of ANOTHER Anakin, Jango, or Vader

Last edited:

There is Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Plo Kloon, Kiadi Mundi, and Aalyn for saber variations. Sorry for the wrong spelling on some of them.

I only remember Plo Koon with a yellow lighsaber I think but SS gave him a green one....

Any word yet on an X-Wing Luke?

Haven't heard anything... Sideshow's been a lot more tight-lipped about releases in the last year or two. I don't think anything got teased at SDCC and most of the upcoming and planned items were discussed over 2 years ago.

We need more Star Wars releases. We really do. More Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters etc. I don't want any clones coming out. We got enough of them so release a new Stormtrooper or Scout trooper for sure! :pray:

yes I agree I would like more original trilogy charactors like more of jabba`s hench men bounty hunters

Need some updated stormtroopers for the new vader, id buy 4 for sure.

I have bought a combined sum of eight Sandtroopers/Stormtroopers so far this year. Only one of them Sideshow - used of course. Most at prices above or way above what the Sideshow figures originally cost.

I suspect that's more than most would buy, but I can't help but think they are leaving a lot of money for other people than themselves for no good reason.

At this point in time it doesn't seem to be possible to loose money on anything affiliated with Star Wars. Why not simply do a few thousand more of the old stuff and make an easy few bucks? Or do one better and redo it to look awesome and then sell them for years making a fortune.

Last edited:

I expect a "open edition" of Deluxe stormtroopers eventualy, similar to the Deluxe clone troopers

And offer a discount option when buying multiple (say 5) and let the $$$ flood in!

So Sideshow will be having their own R2 and C3PO? or is it just stil medicom and that's it?

Last edited:

So Sideshow will be having their own R2 and C3PO? or is it just stil medicom and that's it?

No one knows... my assumption is that Sideshow will release their own version. But it will come sometime after the Tamashii figures are done since their name is attached to it.

Back