Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Pretty interesting "slashed" clone helmet. I guess another DX isn't far away... unless that's a premium scale.

Got some stills... Expect a 1/6 Dooku and Stormie soon. Thanks for vid Creighton!

1149002_408319149280386_448399978_n.jpg

1174815_408319165947051_355504215_n.jpg

That's great, this will be my chance to own some stormtroopers. But I don't see Dooku in that second picture..

That stormie helmet sure looks a lot like the SS PF with those crappy looking ears and the three teeth. Is it certain that's a 1/6 sculpt?

I see a Phase II Rex helmet next to the Arc helmet

I knew that was a characters helmet but I just couldn't think whose it was.

Pretty interesting "slashed" clone helmet. I guess another DX isn't far away... unless that's a premium scale.

I think that came with one of the premium format jedi either Yoda or Aayla Secura.

Also the helmet behind Boba/Jango looks like it could be one of the Mandalorian helmets from the clone wars like Pre Vizla, it seems to have a longer "face".

and after a second look I do think that the Stormtrooper helmet is new, it looks more like the ones from ROTJ than the one on my shelf..

That's great, this will be my chance to own some stormtroopers. But I don't see Dooku in that second picture..

3jla.jpg

Mesa draws pictura for yousa okie day? :wave :lol

That stormie helmet sure looks a lot like the SS PF with those crappy looking ears and the three teeth. Is it certain that's a 1/6 sculpt?

It may be...
hqdefault.jpg

3jla.jpg

Mesa draws pictura for yousa okie day? :wave :lol

:lol

Yeah I thought that was him but I don't see the likeness, that's what I meant. :wink1:

It may be...
hqdefault.jpg

So that's probably the regular old Stormtrooper then. I hadn't noticed that the ear thingie was too big. :eek: I thought it was just the PF. I only noticed it yesterday when I got a Sandtrooper. I was going to compare the Sandtrooper helmet with this picture tonight, but now I don't have to.

Maybe clutching at straws with this, a video was posted in the Batman PF thread of an interview with several toy sculptors there is allot of NECA stuff and some Sideshow stuff too on show including some new battledroids and what looks like a 1/6th scale Arc trooper helmet possibly for a second version of Echo and Fives.

312z0iq.jpg

The video is quite interesting, well worth a watch

The Secret Story of Toys

Thanks for the post. I couldn't find the video. Oh well the pics are awesome. A few things of note.
1. I think I see a dent in the mandalorian helmet.
2. If that is not Dooku then who could it be?
3. I cant wait for phase 2 rex and ARCs

If they release a stormtrooper I'll be so happy, maybe I'll buy 4 of them!

Wow can't wait for the Han Solo DX!!!!!!

I hope there is a 1/6 scale snow speeder or x wing

If hot toys can make a tumbler and 89 bat mobile why not some cool Star Wars ships :)

If you can read English and count to 10 and do some simple multiplication, you should be able to calculate the size of a 1/6 scale Star Wars ship and see how impractical it would be to construct, package, market and install.

An X-Wing will never happen... Dorgmal Snow started one that 1/6 scale and it was as tall as him and I think wings would have been even more massive so it ended up being just the fusalage (which was still badass).

Speeder's however are possible... Landspeeder is supposedly happening, a Speederbike seems all but confirmed by Sideshow and even a Snowspeeder is compact enough that it's a possiblility; but I wouldn't hold my breath.

An X-Wing will never happen... Dorgmal Snow started one that 1/6 scale and it was as tall as him and I think wings would have been even more massive so it ended up being just the fusalage (which was still badass).

Speeder's however are possible... Landspeeder is supposedly happening, a Speederbike seems all but confirmed by Sideshow and even a Snowspeeder is compact enough that it's a possiblility; but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Well if they do make the Speeder Bike,I hope they make a Scout Trooper with good articulation.
I'd hate to see it that it doesn't look good.
Multiple articulation points so it has a lot of poseability.

I imagine it will be on the same body as the clone's and Stormtroopers... so articulation will be aplenty. Don't know when we'll see him though, I figured we'd get the Scout Trooper long before the Snowtrooper.

I hope the super battle droid looks good.

I hope DX 15 is Anakin Skywalker, oh we can only hope.
Lol jokes probably another Iron Man ultra violet gold mass sick subwoofer edition with gold flamed jet packs

I hope they will finally make a Jedi figure with a different coloured Lightsaber, yellow or orange for example. Quite bored of the usual colours.

Back