Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are there, three PT figures left? Dooku, Geonosis Padme and Padawan Anakin are all I can think of that are worth the trouble (speaking loosely; all I care about is Dooku). More battle droids? I guess.

Sideshow still has all the stuff Hot Toys will never do, like Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, R5-D4, Power Droid, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Dengar, 2-1B, Ugnaughts, Jawas, Ree Yees, Squidhead, Amanaman, Rebo Band, Skiff Guard Lando...

I was kidding about the split -- it was more like, give the good stuff (OT) to HT and give the crap (PT) to Sideshow... because I can then pass on it.

I'm still waiting to see a production piece from the new Sideshow 'HT price point' to decide if its worth continuing to collect SS or just drop it for the few HT pieces that will come.

02.png

Dooku was mentioned like 5 years ago right. Lol
Still excited to see how he comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one day when all the OT trolls have what they want we'll see some core PT figures for those of us who do want them.

Someday when PT fans are as old as OT fans, they'll realize those movies should be wiped from existence and were created exclusively with energy from the Dark Side. ;)

What are there, three PT figures left? Dooku, Geonosis Padme and Padawan Anakin are all I can think of that are worth the trouble (speaking loosely; all I care about is Dooku). More battle droids? I guess.

Sideshow still has all the stuff Hot Toys will never do, like Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, R5-D4, Power Droid, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Dengar, 2-1B, Ugnaughts, Jawas, Ree Yees, Squidhead, Amanaman, Rebo Band, Skiff Guard Lando.. .

Droids and creatures excite me more than heroes or troopers.:clap

Personally, I think Ewoks are a lot more important than Dooku.

What's the only thing scarier than a platoon of charging Stormtroopers?

The Ewok chasing them.:lol

ewok.jpg

Joke courtesy of REBELSCUM forums

P.S. Yes, you can get a "yub nub" P.Z.

Oh jeez... now that is just plain sad.

Must really suck to be a OT Troll.

No kidding. Christopher Lee as a fallen jedi, tasked with manufacturing a galactic civil war to subvert the Republic, by a hidden Sith lord, vs. teddy bears living in treehouses who decide to take on the Empire because they all fell in love with C-3PO?

No kidding. Christopher Lee as a fallen jedi, tasked with manufacturing a galactic civil war to subvert the Republic, by a hidden Sith lord, vs. teddy bears living in treehouses who decide to take on the Empire because they all fell in love with C-3PO?
:goodpost: :hi5:

Thanks for outlining why the Ewoks are more significant and far more believable. That whole galactic civil war story line is complete BS.

Hey Saruman, Sauron called. Back to Mordor for you.

Back