Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know that anyone would die on the battlefield of "ewoks are awesome," no, in fact they are problematic in a number of ways. However, Bad OT characters > Good PT characters, therefore I'd take an ewok over Dooku as well. I'd still like to see certain PT figures made though, even if I won't buy them. The deluxe clones were cool, as is the new Jango figure.

What constitutes "confirmed in development" versus "confirmed planned" when it comes to HT?

The new Vader rumor by two independent sources does not count? Not the Jedi Luke?

Maybe it should be "rumored" and "confirmed in development". 'Planned' is development to me.

What constitutes "confirmed in development" versus "confirmed planned" when it comes to HT?

Jack Bauer's inside scoops have been good, but unless the news comes directly from a company spokesperson, speaking on the record on behalf of the company, I don't think it should be labeled as anything but rumor.

I'm not seeing a reason here...

Dooku >>>>> Ewoks

I rewatched ROTJ a few days ago and never noticed how terribly creepy their eyes are. It was like a possessed teddy bear. I'd even take Jar Jar over the Ewoks. At least he's the one who gives the Chancellor emergency powers to really get the ball rolling for the Empire. And the Galactic Civil War plot line was brilliant. It begins with something as "trivial as a trade dispute." How else could Palpatine overthrow a 10,000 year galactic government? And as devilof76 said, it was Dooku who spearheaded everything.. And he's Christopher Lee. Just sayin.

I can't believe this needs repeating. Nothing about the PT is any good. Nothing.

If Disney promised to remake new prequels I promise to watch them in the theater. Then they can stick the original three in the Unobtainium Collection Vault - the one that gets opened every fourth Neveruary.

Last edited:
There's a reason 2 of 3 OT films are excellent.

And only 1 of 3 PT films is... OK.

Also, unlike the OT, no one ever walked out of a Prequel film and said "that's was frickin' aweome!" More likely you looked at your buddy and said "Well.... *awkward pause* ...it had some cool things in it."

Also, unlike the OT, no one ever walked out of a Prequel film and said "that's was frickin' aweome!" More likely you looked at your buddy and said "Well.... *awkward pause* ...it had some cool things in it."

Ok, I'll give them some kudos. For instance, I never fell asleep in the theater watching any of them like I did with Last Action Hero. I've also been able to watch each one more than once - there are a lot of other movies where even thinking about that would put me in the ER or on the toilet.

I suppose it's really just the story, characters, direction, effects and acting that I didn't like.

There's a reason 2 of 3 OT films are excellent.

And only 1 of 3 PT films is... OK.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! :horror :horror
All the prequel films left me with "That was frickin' awesome!" the special effects in the prequels are brilliant!
I think the prequels are even with the originals!
*2 excellent OT films (Episodes 4-5)
*2 excellent PT films (Episodes 2-3)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! :horror :horror
All the prequel films left me with "That was frickin' awesome!" the special effects in the prequels are brilliant!
I think the prequels are even with the originals!
*2 excellent OT films (Episodes 4-5)
*2 excellent PT films (Episodes 2-3)

PT 2? Seriously? AOTC? That's the worst of the 6. Unwatchable except for the last 40 minutes.

Back