Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii 3PO should do for a group pic and possibly SSC R2 even though we have yet to see how production went with him.

If HT go on with the "set" trend or related figures releases, I'd expect Luke and Leia to be next. It would be great being able to display the 4 main characters of the OT in their ANH garb in the not too distant future.

I think so :wink1:

If HT go on with the "set" trend or related figures releases, I'd expect Luke and Leia to be next. It would be great being able to display the 4 main characters of the OT in their ANH garb in the not too distant future.

My bet goes with Luke/Leia.

I see old Ben as a stand alone, maybe in conjunction with a Stormtrooper or Old Tarkin, but not as a set.

I also hope its Luke and Leia in her ANH dress. Than looking forward to Stormtroopers and Tarkin.

At this point, do you think that SS has stopped their milking with clones and the prequel? Will 2015 be the last year of SS producing these guys? From what I understand, HT will not bother with the PT or CW, so will both of them compete for the OT market until episode VII coming?

It'd be nice if we got a Dooku before they called it quits. Kind of a slap in the face to have waited through all these clones to not get the Clone Wars' main villain.

It'd be nice if we got a Dooku before they called it quits. Kind of a slap in the face to have waited through all these clones to not get the Clone Wars' main villain.

I don't think sideshow is calling it quits for Star Wars until 2020 just a btw

At this point, do you think that SS has stopped their milking with clones and the prequel? Will 2015 be the last year of SS producing these guys? From what I understand, HT will not bother with the PT or CW, so will both of them compete for the OT market until episode VII coming?

Ok ok Here we go Hot Toys can make prequel trilogy figs as well as original and sequel trilogy figs sideshow is slated to make Star Wars figs untill 2020. Sideshow also can make all the trilogy of figs and clone wars and rebels figures. Now I do believe sideshow will slow down production of Star Wars figs and Put full production value in to their 1/6 marvel comics line

As part of their recent contract renegotiations, Sideshow is putting all their future efforts into the other popular Lucasfilm property. You guessed it, Howard the Duck.

With Hot toys now in the game for the sequel but also most of the main players from the OT, i'd be surprised if Sideshow were to leave the PT behind completely. They might have to walk away from clones a bit though, expecially if HT start cranking out every most wanted OT heroes. They're gonna have to put some imagination in the line.

Back