Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS only sells these as a pair -- is there anyplace where you can get just Ackbar?

well i am only keeping the trooper so when the time comes if you need ackbar let me know. we could just split the cost (i used BBTS). remind me if you still need it closer to release and we will work something out. i am strictly dark side with the muggs

i tried really hard to only have vader but i picked up the emperor and grievous today. now i feel the need to pick up ones ive missed. im so weak lol

Man, it's funny when non collectors suddenly become obsessed with something. I was home a few weeks ago when my sister-in-law found my Obi-Wan, the only one I had at the time, and screamed "where did you get this! It's SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!" (I quote her exactly). She has now bought almost every single one, and I'm sure she's gonna have me grab the exclusive Iron Man at SDCC. She's even found Yoda, and I can't find him anywhere!

It's really nuts - she's always been cool with my collecting, but never buys anything herself. Now she buys every Mighty Mugg she sees, though she claims they're "for her little boys." Yeah, sure.
:rotfl

Well I still do. Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting for this stuff to become available. Don't forget to use the code SPRREQ8 for 10% off.

I do too, I posted this at the MM Lounge so I'll post it here too. You can use comic2008 for 10% off but you are better off by getting free shipping (cheaper) by using SUMFS as a code. My order was a few dollars cheaper by using SUMFS. Hope this helps, I know I am better off by not paying eBay prices.

Attention talented painters! You can now create your own Mighty Muggs. Hasbro Toy Shop is selling white and black ones for $9.99 each.

353322462877_Main400.jpg
35333132e3b7_Main400.jpg

I considered getting a white one, but I have a feeling that painting in the Mighty Mugg style would be pretty difficult. You not only have to get very clean lines, but also design something that is deformed in the right way.

Back