Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I'm gonna have to get the Shock Trooper and Old Ben.

And wasn't there a Darth Revan one coming out??

Aw, poop! I guess I'd better start looking out for him then. Gotta have that one. Thanks!

Saw him yesterday at Wal-Mart (but I'm not into the SW Muggs--only bought Grievous). I have to go back across the border tomorrow and get something from my US mailbox, if he's still there did you want me to snag him for you?

Saw him yesterday at Wal-Mart (but I'm not into the SW Muggs--only bought Grievous). I have to go back across the border tomorrow and get something from my US mailbox, if he's still there did you want me to snag him for you?

Yeah, that would be awesome, thanks! Unless the shipping will kill us. :p I'm seeing a bunch on eBay now, too.

Yeah, that would be awesome, thanks! Unless the shipping will kill us. :p I'm seeing a bunch on eBay now, too.

Shipping'd probably be something like $3-5 (a guess). They also had Darth Maul, Vader (beat up with revealed face), and Hoth Han.

Not interested in those. Just Revan. :D

I hope the make Malak and Nihilus as well.

Sorry Carl, Revan was gone when I got back over today. :monkey2 I'll keep my eyes open for him if I see him again. Let me know if you ever snag him though please.

A guy on another message board I'm on picked up the new Star Wars wave at Target (Shock Trooper/Biggs/Snowtrooper/Bossk), where they're still on sale for $9 a pop. Kinda surprised they're already in stores but hey, keep your eyes open.

They're certainly not letting up with the Star Wars line. Jediinsider.com has these pictures of the upcoming Qui Gon, Royal Guard, and Wampa Muggs, plus a better picture of Wicket.

Qui-Gon__scaled_600.jpg

Royal_Guard__scaled_600.jpg

Wampa__scaled_600.jpg

Ewok__scaled_600.jpg

Last edited:
I hosted the pictures from Jediinsider since they apparently don't like hotlinking.

Where did you get Biggs and Bossk? I'm hoping they aren't actually Target exclusives, but that's what I heard.

Love the Wampa. I want to keep buying these, but I'm not too thrilled about the prospect of this current wave being all Target exclusives. It's beginning to kill the interest for me. Gone are the days when I drove all over creation looking for figures. I neither have the time or desire for that anymore.

Qui-Gon rocks!!! I recently did a Ra's Al Ghul Mugg and man that was a hard face to put the Mugg treatment on. Here's a photo of the face:
Group1414.jpg

I like the Wampa also:rock

Thanks, working on a few commissions right now. Ra's I wanted to combine Begins-comics version. I need to check out Target now to see if they have Bossk!

Back