"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coming in the next 30.....God i really want to keep this but i really only Collect Marvel and the Joe line....What to do :gah:

still have Ms. Marvel PF and Hulk Com coming in the 4th Qtr.....why do they have to ship everything at once :mad:

Nobody is talking about his anymore?????

The last post was 5 days ago....I thought everyone would be very excited about this piece.....

Is this a must have or just "meh"?

I have it ordered and would like to have it but there are 2 maybe 3 other priorities that are coming out in the 4th Qtr. I will pick it up if I am unable to when it comes time to ship. It is a nice piece......of ass ;)

Nobody is talking about his anymore?????

The last post was 5 days ago....I thought everyone would be very excited about this piece.....

Is this a must have or just "meh"?

I will get more excited when the item actually ships. Too many other things shipped now or before this ships that I am getting excited about.

the prob with this piece is that its not a Marvel or Joe piece....the lines i collect.

I really like this piece but i have Ms Marvel PF and Hulk Com coming essentially at anytime (4th Qtr) dont know if i should keep the Conan piece, i Love the Proto pics and want to keep it but at $300 plus 2 other pieces coming, i'm having second thoughts :gah:

the prob with this piece is that its not a Marvel or Joe piece....the lines i collect.

GREAT POINT. I was asking myself the same question...where does this piece fit in my collection. The only CONAN collectibles i collect are either FRAZETTA or SCHWARZENEGGER inspired.
While this piece is huge and impressive, it just doesn't fit in the collection.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the same way... while this looks very cool it doesn't necessarily scream Conan to me.

BTW, has anyone been discussing the tease shown in the production blog? It looks like Conan battling a giant ape-man... reminds me a bit more of Frazetta than the first one.

New Conan Diorama

Yeah, the thread has been pretty barren of posts and was buried a few pages back in this forum sub-section. It'll pick up when Sideshow shows us some proto pics. I want to see some production pics of "Conan's Prize", though!

GREAT POINT. I was asking myself the same question...where does this piece fit in my collection. The only CONAN collectibles i collect are either FRAZETTA or SCHWARZENEGGER inspired.
While this piece is huge and impressive, it just doesn't fit in the collection.

I still don't know what to do yet :cuss

so the EX is in stock right now...anyone think this will be available to be used with gift cards? I definitely want to get one, but saving $50 on it would help my wallet quite a bit.

so the EX is in stock right now...anyone think this will be available to be used with gift cards? I definitely want to get one, but saving $50 on it would help my wallet quite a bit.

This item showed that it was instock since Thursday the 14th, but now it shows that it is back on preorder. I have a preorder for the EX for a while now and I received a email; a while back, that it should be processing on Tuesday the 19th. Now, I don't know what is really going on with this item. I hope it still is processing on Tuesday.

Should be "processing" within a few hours - looks like people are bailing on the preorder so if you want the ex. it's available now. I think the reg. will be around for a while though, maybe even go gift card.

*edit* Funny, the reg. says sold out... But the ex. has a low quantity alert. Go figure.

Been eagerly waiting for this one to arrive - not long now!

I decided to keep this, it looks to good to pass up (and not just the girl :D ) the whole thing to me just says it was done really well, i hope it doesn't disappoint once in hand.

Back