"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya sorry mis typed not 160, $260 lol
im leaning toward the saving some $$$, thats almost a extra 60$ i can spend on something else lol

ya sorry mis typed not 160, $260 lol
im leaning toward the saving some $$$, thats almost a extra 60$ i can spend on something else lol

$260????

I will definitely go for the Ex. Even if you display the axe all the time, It is more valuable in case you have to sell it one day. I really think the sword is worth it.....plus you get reward points....

Again, you choice.... :wink1:

thanks...just needed the push for the ex, off to place my order.
i hate paying sales tax but on the other hand i get my packages 24hrs from shipping:yess:

in the immortal words pf shang tsung "IT HAS BEGUN"

Estimated S&H: $9.86
Tax: $26.25
GRAND TOTAL: $336.10

Last edited:
no one get this yet...i wanna see more pics :D

More pics? First pics you mean. We didn't see anything from this on SDCC either.
I'm really looking forward to see this one. Mr. Gilliland said that they gonna use new painting techniques on the conan. He mentioned 'new multi layering skills', if I remember correctly..

More pics? First pics you mean. We didn't see anything from this on SDCC either.
I'm really looking forward to see this one. Mr. Gilliland said that they gonna use new painting techniques on the conan. He mentioned 'new multi layering skills', if I remember correctly..

Actually a guy posted a picture of his conan statue on SF (think his nickname was Brad). Here it is:

SSThePrizeArrives.jpg

I will get this later on,go figure Jack Sparrow EX still available,so this will too.:)

Mine should be showing up at the office on Monday :rock

But I'm on vacation until Wednesday... Might have to sneak in Monday night and grab it.

Put this together today in my friend's store. I'm not expert, but this is easily the most impressive statue I've seen from Sideshow.
I have never read Conan, I'm not a fan of the movies, comic, etc but I still kinda want this.

The girl has serious lazy eye and Conan has brown eyes (if you've ever read any REH Conan, you know they always have been blue) and his teeth are a bit wonky. I will try to fix these issues on my own. Okay, so those are my big complaints. Aside from those few issues, I am one happy owner of a kickass statue!

conan_thePrizeWithDBarb.jpg

conan_thePrize_00.jpg

conan_thePrize_01.jpg

conan_thePrize_02.jpg

conan_thePrize_03.jpg

conan_thePrize_04.jpg

conan_thePrize_05.jpg

conan_thePrize_06.jpg

conan_thePrize_07.jpg

Back