"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be "processing" within a few hours - looks like people are bailing on the preorder so if you want the ex. it's available now. I think the reg. will be around for a while though, maybe even go gift card.

*edit* Funny, the reg. says sold out... But the ex. has a low quantity alert. Go figure.

Been eagerly waiting for this one to arrive - not long now!

Dude, please take and post pics when you get them. Your Lara Croft comiquette pics were great. Had to cancel both Lara and this. :monkey2

Well i just called and cancelled this, it really sucks that i had to but it just never really had a place in my collection of marvel, DC and Joes.....and i really don't have the room to start displaying things that just dont quite "fit" especially with the Ms Marvel PF and the Hulk CQ coming in November. if everything didn't get charged and shipped at once i really would have kept this..but i couldn't in conscience spend 1000 bucks on three items in one month......especially with Christmas to come, so....Conan got Axed :(

Dude, please take and post pics when you get them. Your Lara Croft comiquette pics were great. Had to cancel both Lara and this. :monkey2

Cheers man, I will. :hi5:

Well i just called and cancelled this, it really sucks that i had to but it just never really had a place in my collection of marvel, DC and Joes.....and i really don't have the room to start displaying things that just dont quite "fit" especially with the Ms Marvel PF and the Hulk CQ coming in November. if everything didn't get charged and shipped at once i really would have kept this..but i couldn't in conscience spend 1000 bucks on three items in one month......especially with Christmas to come, so....Conan got Axed :(

Noooo!

I still reckon this one will be found at a good price early through to mid next year. Still plenty of time.

Cheers man, I will. :hi5:

Noooo!

I still reckon this one will be found at a good price early through to mid next year. Still plenty of time.

I know....but so much coming this month and this was the only piece that really didn't go and had a high price point, hopefully will still be available after Christmas

Has anyone been charged yet? I called Sideshow last week and asked to have them charge me for it on Friday of this week. However, the rep said that I'd receive another notice that would specify exactly when the item would be charged so I should wait until then.

Nah, no charge yet... Hopefully tomorrow.

Wow, from that one pic it looks pretty damn good.. I don't think I'd be able to get away with displaying it like that though. :lol

I took a look at the pic posted at SF and it looks great! I was reading some of the other posts and someone stated that SSC will be processing or shipping out this item on Thursday or Friday. Lets see...

PROCESSING BEGINS: October 22, 2010

Item name: Conan: The Prize Diorama Exclusive

Item #: 2000221

Item price: $ 299.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on October 22, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Sadly had to cancel this one. Just too many keepers coming my way. Oh well, I guess this is rather a good problem to have. Congrats to all those that can hang on to this fantastic dio.

This is the best piece that almost everyone...including myself...are cancelling, stupid sideshow releasing everything at once!!! :cuss:

This is the best piece that almost everyone...including myself...are cancelling, stupid sideshow releasing everything at once!!! :cuss:

I'm not in the "almost" group. Been waiting expectantly for this one, and the pic over on SF looks awesome. Like about everyone else, budget is tight this fall, but something else will have to slide...

ok guys so i have a question, i was going to order through alter ego since its 160 with 20$ shipping, if i order through SS i would get ex and it would be 299 plus 10$ shipping and 20+ state sales tax and i would get sooner.

now i dont want to be cheap but since there are only 450 of the ex would it be worth it as investment? keep in mind i will be displaying with the axe as i think looks better and has better detail.

any thoughts?

ok guys so i have a question, i was going to order through alter ego since its 160 with 20$ shipping, if i order through SS i would get ex and it would be 299 plus 10$ shipping and 20+ state sales tax and i would get sooner.

now i dont want to be cheap but since there are only 450 of the ex would it be worth it as investment? keep in mind i will be displaying with the axe as i think looks better and has better detail.

any thoughts?

My personal opinion is that I'd love to have the Ex cause the extra sword. However, $160 is a hell of a deal.......

It really depends if you like the ex tat much that you are willing to pay more. I personally would Flex cause then I would only pay $99 a month and would have what I want. If you don't care as much for the EX cause you prefer the axe, then go for it.

For instance, I would have never gotten Leonidas PF if not for the Ex cause I display the head with the helmet all the time. But I couldn't care less about getting the Ex for Indy PF, cause I like the head with the hat and would never display the EX without the hat.

Your choice, man..... :wave

Back