"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope my EX WL converts on this, if not i'll be happy with the Reg, but not as happy if i don't get the Sword....Please Convert!!! :pray:

The sword looks soo much better than the axe.

You should be alright, people always bail just before shipping. Just stay on the list.

Still disappointed that Conan didn't show up at Comicon. I want to see some pics. I guess we'll have to wait 'till it starts shipping.

this is one of the pieces im looking forward to the mostand and yes, i agree, the sword does look a bit better than the axe.

My Ex on WL converted a few days ago. Most likely, I will keep this. And most likely, I will cancel the IM Mark VI Marquette.

I am shamed to say that I've canceled this Ex one. Not before I canceled the IM Mark VI Ex Marquette. I prefer to pay my credit card down first instead of paying/charging now and pay interest. I am confident this Ex will be available on the In-Stock list after it ships. Conan is one of my favorite and this is the best Conan I've seen. I'll get it again.....maybe after Spidy comiquette ships.

My EX WL just converted :yess:

So happy i got on the EX WL instead of just ordering the reg without the sword

Nah, it's still down for a 4th quarter release. I reckon we might see it narrowed down to a specific month in the next few weeks though.

My wait list just converted! A moral dilema though because I really shouldn't be buying another statue. I heard a rumor that they may not be producing more Conan statues in the future. Anyone else hear this? I guess it was in a recent Comic Con chat.

The "Prize" should be here soon...

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 18 days
Order #: TA66003
Item #: 2000221
Item name: Conan: The Prize Diorama Exclusive
Quantity: 1

I also received a notice for this piece, can't wait for it, but it's coming at a bad time. I may have to rethink my NYCC trip this weekend :(

Are they going to do a Backstage Pass????

We never saw it at Comic Con and a video was never made and now we get the 21 day notice....

We need a BSP ......

Not a chance in hell I pass on this one. Might be my own personal most anticipated piece of the year.

Random thought, but besides all else on the piece, I LOVE the skull sitting at the base. Too damn cool...

Got my notice too, arriving in 18days.....i am not cancelling, i think it looks Fantastic....at least in the Proto pics, wish we had a BSP on this as well though

I think I'm passing on iron man Maquette for now because I believe I'll be able to get it sometime next year for a good price, specially with a ES of 2000....but I don't think i can pass on this Conan ...it is an amazing piece....

Got my notice yesterday too. Trying to scale back on my statue collecting habit and was about to cancel... but after looking at the pics again, I just can't bring myself to do it.

This thing is so juicy, and at 22" tall it's gonna be massive & impressive in person I bet.

Crom.

I received my notice as well for the EX. I was thinking of canceling this piece, but I just can't do it. I think this piece is going to be a great addition to my collection.

Back