"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did she always have the crown on? I thought it use to just be a random woman rather then a princess? Looks like they covered her ass some more too.

this two are going to look good together.

16aem3r.jpg
1q259x.jpg

I didn't think much of it at first, but then I saw the photos and it looks amazing.....the girl's face is fantastic and I do like the dynamic pose...

I think it is a winner....

Now, for another Arnie Conan PF.....

I agree, this is an amazing piece. I'm not really a fan of Conan at all and I wasn't considering buying this but it's really tempting now, mainly cause of the lady he's carrying. :lol Conan looks great too though. The only thing holding me back at this point is the price tag. $300 is a pretty good chunk of change, especially with the other pieces I want to pick up this year.

This piece looks awesome!! and I will definately be trying to get the EX so as to get the sword as well because I prefer it over the axe as well. Now is it just me or does it look like Conans thighs/legs are a bit over done? :huh

Lets hope its 4 quarter so I can find a job before then and be able to afford to get this :horror

I'm a big Conan fan, so this is a must have for me... It's starting to look like an expensive year for me.

have you guys seen some of the comments on Sideshow's FB page for this piece. didnt realize people would be offended by this. i think its a great piece of art and i would order it if it would go with my collection

have you guys seen some of the comments on Sideshow's FaceBook page for this piece. didnt realize people would be offended by this. i think its a great piece of art and i would order it if it would go with my collection

Thanks for the head up. They're talking about how "The prize" is defined as a form of rape and SS is profiting off it...I am just gonna stay away from all that.

I'm a Conan fan.. this looks great.. but I won't buy it.

Thats what everyone says, then the EX ES ends up being 400+

:friendly razzy: :p

Last edited:
have you guys seen some of the comments on Sideshow's FB page for this piece. didnt realize people would be offended by this. i think its a great piece of art and i would order it if it would go with my collection

It's basically an argument between fans of Conan (those familiar with the stories) and non-fans / people who don't know the subject material. Best to ignore it :) It would be kind of like getting in an argument with those people that have never read Harry Potter and yet somehow KNOW that they are works of the devil. :lol

Thanks for the head up. They're talking about how "The prize" is defined as a form of rape and SS is profiting off it...I am just gonna stay away from all that.
I couldn't help but comment. Those people need to get the **** off of their high horses.

Back