"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
conan rocks!!!not the movie ,the comic conan!!!if you repaint this you failed!!!it's incredible!!

I was expecting movie dios. Conan vs. Thulsa Doom's snake, Tree of Woe Conan and Wheel of Pain Conan.

This looks incredible so far. Based on what I'm seeing right now, I'm in!

Would probably look really nice with the Moore Barbarian and Conquerer statues.

Looks great - I hope they don't go TOO stylized with the paint though. That's one thing I don't like about existing Conan statues - they try to emulate the dark Frazetta look of the paintings and for me, it doesn't work in 3D.

As for this resembling Cho's art - same concept, but completely different treatment of it. And rather a natural idea for the character.

Still hoping for more Conan Movie pieces.
Is there any word about another PF?
This still looks really good though.

:horror whoaaah man that is one AWESOME looking butt!!! :drool

Tho that head sculpt of Conan makes him look pretty old... lol

...as long as I can get myself a job again asap and assuming I have the money to buy this then I think i'll DEFINATELY be getting this even if its just for that ASS!! :drool

sideshow-collectibles-conan-diorama-2.jpg

Spankin' nice dio!

This is one of the best Conan pieces I've ever seen. I can't wait to see it finished.

This piece looks great so far. As was mentioned before I must concur, I would love to see a piece based on Barry Windsor Smith's artwork. To me, his Conan is Conan.

That ass is going to get worked! Very cool piece, but I can't drop $200+ for a piece of ass...Unless I go to the Shady Lady, outside Vegas...

Back