"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! :duff

I've only got a few statues, Alien Warrior, SS T-rex, Lara Croft & this bad boy... I think this one might have tipped the collection habit scales from 1/6 to polystone.
Sweet! That happened for me a long time ago. I still get a few 1/6 here and there, but mostly go big with badass SS pieces. Once you go big, it's difficult to go anywhere else. :)

Great piece. And you gotta appreciate that Conan's in a hurry to get somewhere. :)

I'm so tempted after seeing in hand pics. Unfortunately I just don't think it will fit into my collection.

Conan Prize replacement arrived, very awesome statue!

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

Very nice photos guys..

I almost can't wait any longer to receive mine :panic:.. I fell for this one, from seeing the first sculpting pictures.

This one really needs his own special place..

Anthos - where did you get your lights for your Detolf cabinets? I went to Ikea this past weekend and they no longer make the single light kits. They only sell them in a four pack but all four lights use the same chord.

Did you get these lights at Ikea or someplace else?

These I got from Ikea. I'm actually going to be switching them out for the ones you mentioned because they don't produce as much heat as the ones I have.

Can someone post a picture of this great Diorama beside a pf just to get a feel for the size.

Back