"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

It's only 1/5, overall the statue is around 22 inches tall with Conan making up around 13 inches of it. Looks great with FOTB though as that's also 1/5.

If you want 1/4 or PF scale then it's either the upcoming SS PF or one of ARH's offering.

True. Unfortunately, neither of them look near as good as this, to me.

So i finally got my hands on this at a rather nifty price!

It's a fantastic piece that does live up to the hype, super dynamic and looks great from multiple angles. The only problem with it is Conans eye are brown instead of blue, how they missed that i'll never know, it's a shame too as Conans face is painted so damn well, its one of the highlights of the entire statue. The girls eyes, yes back then Sideshow couldn't do eyes great but it's fine from the right angles....also whos even looking at her face lol.

But yeah it's a fantastic piece with fantastic paints! I really hope SS does another diorama in 1/5 scale as i think this and FotB are such great pieces.

c1_zpsuduizlg0.jpg

c2_zps02gv4qdm.jpg

c3_zps8ksgvyfb.jpg

c4_zpssovv9pdz.jpg

c5_zpsknqy1pyp.jpg

c6_zps6p94sxyx.jpg

c7_zps5tem2qq1.jpg

c8_zpsl5zi1zpk.jpg

c9_zpsp4zq96g8.jpg

c10_zpsaccqgzfj.jpg

congrats DGK and excellent photos..no other Conan even comes close to this.

Does anyone remember which comic that had this statue on the frontpage?

Edit: Finally found it! CONAN THE CIMMERIAN #2

Last edited:
I have one...debating for months to let it go or not....but that culo:gah::panic::panic:

Haha, yes. Well, first and foremost, I've secured a deal on this, and it should be arriving next week.

This statue is brilliant. It's not as corny as it seems. It really captures the essence of the Conan story/universe. In a proud and kick-*** way. :)

my first sideshow statue and it came damaged from ebay liked it so much , took me 2 minutes to order another from BBTS, first and last time i ever got 2 of the same statue.

One day I'll have this piece...It's up there with Sideshow's Bride of Frankenstein and Arthas for me. Must haves I don't have :(

Haha, thanks, buddy. :)

Looks Great man!! Always fun when you get an grail status statue! God i know this is still on my list aswell strange everytime I see this piece my eyes go on that girl 100% I always seem too miss the main character haha

Back