"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, half the pics are gone :( any pics of the girls face, i still haven't seen one of her clearly yet other then the proto SS ones

Got mine today.. damn, do I love this thing!!

The dudes at my office were going nuts over her ass :lol

Gotta say, I was surprised at how big this thing is in person. I was sure it was going to be the standard 1/7 to 1/8 scale we usually get in the diorama lines. This is be far my favorite dio SSC has made to date. Before this, it was Wolvie vs Sabretooth - this beautiful statue tops that one by a longshot IMO :rock

Got mine today.. damn, do I love this thing!!

The dudes at my office were going nuts over her ass :lol

Gotta say, I was surprised at how big this thing is in person. I was sure it was going to be the standard 1/7 to 1/8 scale we usually get in the diorama lines. This is be far my favorite dio SSC has made to date. Before this, it was Wolvie vs Sabretooth - this beautiful statue tops that one by a longshot IMO :rock

Congrats man!!....now post pics, especially of the girls face, there hasn't been a clear shot of that yet.....i wanna know if they all come with some sort of lazy eye or not

Sorry bro - can't take any pics at the moment - statue's already been boxed back up until I can find something else to put away (or sell :lol). Mine does have the lazy eye too.. it didn't seem that noticable in person though. Not nearly as bad as the Mary Jane comiquette, or Gambit long hair head.

Just got my Conan #197, arm broken completely off. I watched the Fed ex guy lose control of the box and it tumbled right off his truck. He tried to cover it up of course, but there it is. Next step, call customer service.

Barbarian, I just saw your pics and they are awesome!! :rock

This statue is damn impressive. One more Flexpayment for me and it will be mine!! :yess:

Congrats man!!....now post pics, especially of the girls face, there hasn't been a clear shot of that yet.....i wanna know if they all come with some sort of lazy eye or not

It seems to me the lazy eye thing is a sculpting issue, not a paint app thing (the iris seems centered over the raised part on each eyeball)

That being said, unless you're staring at the face from 6" away, it's not terribly noticeable.

Here's some pics:

1067622405_8TWwo-L.jpg

1067622645_mypUw-L.jpg

1067656982_X8Nv3-L.jpg

1067657755_qDrDu-L.jpg

And the big guy:

1067622718_iqrdG-L.jpg

1067659611_TAd2r-L.jpg

1067622966_BSKxm-L.jpg

Last edited:
can some one post a pic of this bad boy beside a pf say wolverine for size comparison
thanks

Just got my Conan #197, arm broken completely off. I watched the Fed ex guy lose control of the box and it tumbled right off his truck. He tried to cover it up of course, but there it is. Next step, call customer service.
Ouch! Damn! What a bastard! That must have been a hard fall to break an arm completely off. Got pics of the damage?
Barbarian, I just saw your pics and they are awesome!! :rock

This statue is damn impressive. One more Flexpayment for me and it will be mine!! :yess:
Thanks, Jedi! This piece is damn impressive, indeed. Hope you dig it as much in person.

Great pics, Torch_Vert!!!

Amazing pics Barbarian. I have seen them at SF and they are truly excellent. Thanks for sharing!

It seems to me the lazy eye thing is a sculpting issue, not a paint app thing (the iris seems centered over the raised part on each eyeball)

That being said, unless you're staring at the face from 6" away, it's not terribly noticeable.

Thanks for the closeup of the Gals face!! :hi5:

Looks Awesome...Congrats!

Back