"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Torch_Vert! Those pics are insane! The paint application and the base are tremendously righteous! :rock

Agreed. I have some pretty nice figure pieces from Sideshow, but as far as quality of the finish work, this one beats them all hands down

Also fits very nicely (with the axe anyway) into one of the ubiquitous IKEA Detolf cases

1067868155_wiCaA-L.jpg

Last edited:
Anthos-

Don't feel bad. Mine arrived broken in the same spot, but I also had a chip. I looked all over in the box and could not find the chip anywhere. Makes me think it was chipped before it was packed. But the good news is that SSC is going to get me a replacement. SSC has great customer service. I will be getting a new one in a week or two.

Edit: I was able to locate the chips. One was in the box and the other fell onto the carpet which was a very small piece. I was very lucky to find it. Well; make a long story short, I was able to piece it back together. Along with the right arm with Krazy glue and you can not even notice that there was a break. I contacted SSC back and told them that I am now keeping the diorama.

Last edited:
In the red circle area was where it chipped. Fixed it and it is not noticeable. Also, reglued the the arm back on. It came out great. Very pleased with this diorama. :)

Conan-ThePrize4.jpg

And some other pics....

Conan-ThePrize3.jpg

Conan-ThePrize2.jpg

Saw this at my LCS and it is nice. But some how I didn't regret canceling the Ex. It just didn't have the same presence as my Diablo3 Overthrown statue. This is one statue I can get later on. Already on second chance/in-stock and it won't disappear any time soon.

Thanks man! :duff

I've only got a few statues, Alien Warrior, SS T-rex, Lara Croft & this bad boy... I think this one might have tipped the collection habit scales from 1/6 to polystone.

Back