Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has arrived in all his awesome glory! And in a red X box to boot! :yess:

Very stunning piece and I think we all know who the Main competitor is as far as the little known character factor goes!

This piece is all I wanted it to be and more. The tanned skin tone looks just that in hand, a weathered, tanned complexion! Very impressed with the detailing and finish on this piece :lecture

20151001_183955.jpg

Great pic! - holy crap Lobo is huge (I know Conan is on a lower shelf but dimension/volume wise, wow!)

It has been pointed out to me on FB (and probably/ maybe wayyy back in this thread!) that the switch out weapons on the Fury of the Beast piece fit perfectly on this piece! :yess:

Weird 'cause the FotB is 1:5 scale and Conan is quite smaller in that dio than in this PF. I'll give it a try tho, I wouldn't mind switching one of the weapons with FotB's axe.

BTW, I'm one inch away from sending this thing back for a full refund. Can't believe the amount of issues it's givign me.

Instead of telling us, why not just do it?

Because I'm stuck with TWO flawed pieces and waiting for TWO replacements, hoping at least ONE out of FOUR comes in good, that's why.
When you're international and deal with shops/retailers, issues are a pain in the ass for you, for the retailer and for the distributor. Basically everyone except Sideshow.
So before I end up wasting my time, the retailer's time, the distributor's time plus my money, the retailer's money and the distributor's money, it would be nice and correct of me to see if at least the thing can be sorted out someway, even if that implies a great waste of time and money on my side and takes away most of the excitement for something I eagerly waited for two years.

He has arrived in all his awesome glory! And in a red X box to boot! :yess:

Very stunning piece and I think we all know who the Main competitor is as far as the little known character factor goes!

This piece is all I wanted it to be and more. The tanned skin tone looks just that in hand, a weathered, tanned complexion! Very impressed with the detailing and finish on this piece :lecture

View attachment 214183

Can't be that impressed as you seem to have taken a picture of Lobo not Conan.....

Can't be that impressed as you seem to have taken a picture of Lobo not Conan.....

:lecture Good point......

But it was a case of putting him somewhere temporary (as with Lobo) to get a quick shot of him for his skin tones. Need to get him set in place and then I will indulge you with individual pics :wink1: ....Or I might even put him with FotB just to confuse my preferences more!! :lol

Thought I would throw the Dawg a bone! :lol

20151021_133102.jpg

Some pictures for scale. CS Moore's Conan the Conqueror and Quarantine's Conan the Brutal are standing about 2inch below the board hold RotU. Moore's Kull is on the same level.

20151021_160916.jpg

20151021_160949.jpg

I never posted any of my pics on here for some reason. Had mine a while now and still get a little chill everytime i look at him! They did such a great job on him!

My pics were a little under lit but it all adds to the bronze flavour of the statue ;)

100_4783_zpsnglcqkpv.jpg

100_4784_zpstn8ygnbq.jpg

100_4785_zpslhgecxkm.jpg

100_4787_zps36uq8zir.jpg

100_4788_zpstk5dndyn.jpg

100_4789_zpsrdlefb7y.jpg

100_4791_zpsho9mjzgh.jpg

100_4794_zpsz0072izw.jpg

100_4795_zpsnssvmwn0.jpg

100_4796_zpsoeynzhcz.jpg

100_4790_zpserw4apcp.jpg

Also i am actually displaying mine in a detolf, heres the initial pic i took. You can't have the skelton sitting at the back so i originally just lay him down.

100_4802_zpsbnc1pry9.jpg

Couple of weeks ago i wanted to change it up and came up with this.

DSC_0149_zpspnwizmu7.jpg

I really like it like this, it's like the skeleton is emerging from the ground trying to get at Conan :)

Fills half a detolf perfectly, i love PF's in a detolf when they fit so perfectly like this!

Back