Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened and inspected my EX. Overall very nice. There was one bent corner on the matt on the bottom. It was pulled up by the plastic bag somehow. It should glue back down. The skeleton arm is a puzzler....the arm doesn't want to stay in place. The only other minor issue was the belt rope was coming unfrayed some. I contacted SS and was offered $50 credit to keep it. Counting the credit it would be $379 plus my shipping which isn't bad at all. I may return it though...idk.

The skeleton arm sword is supposed to be almost touching the ground if not just touching it.

I definitely wouldn't return this piece, but that's just me. It's just too good and I'm so glad I made the jump on this at the last minute.

This piece is ****ing GRAIL. It's like a 1/4 dio for the price of a regular 1/4 statue right now. Sick. EX is great (due to low edition size) but not a must have. People will be kicking themselves that they missed out on this in the future.

This piece is ****ing GRAIL. It's like a 1/4 dio for the price of a regular 1/4 statue right now. Sick. EX is great (due to low edition size) but not a must have. People will be kicking themselves that they missed out on this in the future.

Totally agree.
Also haven't seen people on this, so I'll also add that there is a deceptive amount going on with this statue so it you get very different views of everything depending on you angle it on display. Its very cool to see the different parts of the base, skeleton and even Conan depending on how you place it.

Congrats man, you're gonna love this piece

Loved it at first sight but funds kept me putting it on the back burner and the negatives coming through kept me hopeful that I had time to get him when.....BOOM! ....Gone! :thud:

Plan is back on track now though. Queen of the Dead and Kier- the Valkyrie will stand with him. Just cannot decide on Sonja-She Devil with a Sword :drool but only because she is a distinctive 'Marvel' figure that is not an easy shoe-in as an RE Howard character which the other 2 are (generic Evil Queen and Demonic warrior woman)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443365910.471532.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443365952.902310.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443366216.522720.jpg

Hope you like it.

Excellent pics. Ticks all the boxes for a REH Conan: Big, muscular, square cut mane of black hair, icy blue eyes and exotic garb of whatever land he is roaming! Bye, bye sandals and fur boxers :lol

Excellent pics. Ticks all the boxes for a REH Conan: Big, muscular, square cut mane of black hair, icy blue eyes and exotic garb of whatever land he is roaming! Bye, bye sandals and fur boxers :lol

My thoughts exactly.
Love this piece.

Loved it at first sight but funds kept me putting it on the back burner and the negatives coming through kept me hopeful that I had time to get him when.....BOOM! ....Gone! :thud:

Plan is back on track now though. Queen of the Dead and Kier- the Valkyrie will stand with him. Just cannot decide on Sonja-She Devil with a Sword :drool but only because she is a distinctive 'Marvel' figure that is not an easy shoe-in as an RE Howard character which the other 2 are (generic Evil Queen and Demonic warrior woman)

Queen and Kier will be with my Conan as well. So will Sonja.

Excellent pics prototypy!

Interesting seeing it with the sword in hand. Most people don't use the ex piece.
Does look cool.

Back