Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Has anyone here actually seen this Conan statue with their own eyes at the SDCC this year? The pictures look really misleading. Some look terrible and some look great. I was wondering if someone can provide insight on what they think of this statue based on what they saw at SDCC. Cheers.

I saw it, wasn't impressed by the pics and saw nothing to change my mind at SDCC. I think its a very strange pose, very strange muscular details on the abs and a weird face to boot.

I saw it, wasn't impressed by the pics and saw nothing to change my mind at SDCC. I think its a very strange pose, very strange muscular details on the abs and a weird face to boot.

The exact opposite here. Why this forum is great :lol

Sweet, thanks man! You just saved me $500!! Was on the fence, did not like the weird pose which seems unnatural - no one swings a sword by puffing their chest out and curbing their back like that. Also was iffy about the face. Too bad, since I am a huge Conan fan and really wanted to like it :( At least I've got Fury of the Beast coming soon and maybe the ARH one!

Sweet, thanks man! You just saved me $500!! Was on the fence, did not like the weird pose which seems unnatural - no one swings a sword by puffing their chest out and curbing their back like that. Also was iffy about the face. Too bad, since I am a huge Conan fan and really wanted to like it :( At least I've got Fury of the Beast coming soon and maybe the ARH one!

There is some 'chest out and curbing' happening in this painting and it's only one weapon.

I think the pose is accurate for someone who is higher than their opponent as well as using two weapons at the same time. Conan appears to be about to cleave some skulls to the teeth.

I am no expert on mortal hand to hand combat in the realm of high fantasy but it strikes me as something you only would see in a movie. I hold out hope for the Quarantine piece.

I saw it at SDCC and thought it looked pretty impressive. More impressive in person than in the photos. It's pretty big.

I am no expert on mortal hand to hand combat in the realm of high fantasy but it strikes me as something you only would see in a movie. I hold out hope for the Quarantine piece.

Quarantine?

The pose definitely works better with the club, the angle of the hand is slightly off with the sword .... but I do like the option to change things up for variety sake.

Its definitely something out of a movie (or a Conan novel/comic ) ..... no one in the right mind would jump down into a pit of enemies half naked.....especially undead ones :D

Quarantine?

The pose definitely works better with the club, the angle of the hand is slightly off with the sword .... but I do like the option to change things up for variety sake.

Its definitely something out of a movie (or a Conan novel/comic ) ..... no one in the right mind would jump down into a pit of enemies half naked.....especially undead ones :D

Quarantine Studios is coming out with a Conan The Brutal statue and it should be debuted painted within the next month. It's 1/6 scale.

Quarantine Studios is coming out with a Conan The Brutal statue and it should be debuted painted within the next month. It's 1/6 scale.

Damn ....totally missed that one !
Its a good year to be a Conan fan !!

Sideshow Fury of the Beast dio
Sideshow Rage of the Undying PF
Quarantine 1/6 statue
ARH 1/4 scale snake dio

Great stuff!

Man, I tried so hard to like this PF... But I just can't get over the super awkward pose and the inhuman musculature. Just random rumors popping up all over to my eye. You guys think they'll release another Conan PF later?

broke down and ordered, was hoping to order after completing last years pre -orders, but with 150 ex , dont wanna take a chance,

Back