Computerfly's custom Spider-man 2099 - COMPLETED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Computerfly's custom Spider-man 2099

Thanks guys. The cape is removable, btw. It's just hanging by a thread, literally.

Here's some of the inspiration for the colors and style, sans cape.

2099imagecomparo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Computerfly's custom Spider-man 2099

Great work!! Simply amazing.
Think it would look better without the web cape though.
Very very impressive.

LoL! At least 2 weeks to let this thing cure. Do you like it? I left the cape a little long so you can trim it down if you like. Figured the thread on the cape would let you choose how to display it (on or off).

I LOVE it.....its really turned out better than I could have imagined. You have some serious skills Steve! I couldn't be happier :bunnydanc

Nice Work CF. Just noticed the front peg is out a little (on the front leg). Is that suppose to be like that?

Yes. I propped it out so the feet wouldn't come into contact with the base. Fresh paint is easily scratched.

WOW!!! I just looked through the pics from beginning to end and have to say....

This is as perfect as you're going to get IMO.

CW, sorry I didn't reply to your PM. Things have been busy. But you have outdone yourself with this one. This is perfection IMO. There's honestly not ONE thing I would change. GREAT job and thanks for sharing.

Agreed. It IS flawless, perfect. I don't understand by people not wanting the cape....did they even read the comics? I. WANT. THIS. :rock

Back