1/6 compare Black Widow MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Scarlett Johansson Black Widow do you like most ?

• NONE -_-

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • #1 iron Man 2 Black Widow

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • #2 Avengers Black Widow

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • #3 Winter Soldier Black Widow

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • #4 Spirit Silken Floss

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • ALL !!!

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Hot Toys CatWoman Selina Kyle Anne Hathaway instead

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
But there is a height difference between TWS figure and the Avengers body.

no difference.same body used just different suit covering it.

I thought so, but for some reason people were saying they liked the Avengers body better.

I think the height difference is due to the boots. Maybe the hole is deeper in the boot on the Winter Soldier version.

Prematured, since TWS ver isnt out for most of us to judge them in hand. But from the pics Ive seen, I think TWS is the best ver currently, and I think the fabric of the outfit will outlast the Avengers version in the long run.

I have the first two Black Widows and the third is on its way. Not sure if I'm gonna open the new one since I really love the Avengers version still..

I'll be the odd duck then :lol
th

and because it goes with my SDCC Kroenen and IB: Hans Landa :rotfl

and i dont have any of these :( .. i must be very strong .. i only want to collect star wars .. but last month i get a HT T-800 BD DX :/

Makes me wanna get TWS and put a avengers hs on it...

Cant wait for this to hit the clearance shelf

and i dont have any of these :( .. i must be very strong .. i only want to collect star wars .. but last month i get a HT T-800 BD DX :/

If u want to stick to Star Wars only you should consider not visiting DC and Marvel figure sections.

compare Black Widow MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter So...

If u want to stick to Star Wars only you should consider not visiting DC and Marvel figure sections.

haha u are right .. but, ive preordered marty mcfly too .. shame on me ..

Last edited:
Even though the hair style from Winter Soilder is a bit better after looking at some pics, my vote is for Avengers head sculpt. She looks more like Scarlett Johansson and head sculpt looks more sexier.

I had no idea Silken Floss was made into a figure, I thought the poll was trolling :lol

Attachments

• silken00.jpg
    silken00.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 169
Back