1/6 compare Black Widow MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Scarlett Johansson Black Widow do you like most ?

• NONE -_-

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • #1 iron Man 2 Black Widow

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • #2 Avengers Black Widow

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • #3 Winter Soldier Black Widow

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • #4 Spirit Silken Floss

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • ALL !!!

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Hot Toys CatWoman Selina Kyle Anne Hathaway instead

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Re: compare Black Widows MMS124 iron Man 2 vs MMS178 Avengers vs MMS239 Winter Soldi

I think the Avengers version is inferior to TWS version. I honestly cannot see what some of you are seeing in regards to the Avengers BW HS being superior to TWS HS. TWS HS is more detailed and has a better likeness compared to the doll-ish face the Avengers version has.

And I'm in the same position on the other side. To me TWS version is the very definition of doll-ish face, but I guess we all see things differently. :dunno Sometimes I wonder if it is just a case of having the mindset of "newer = better"... but whatever. To each their own.

Out of those three, Avengers looks the most complete to me.

My ideal figure would be Avengers head sculpt, TWS hair, Avengers body and TWS suit.

Only thing I don't like about the TWS Black Widow is head sculpt and thin body.

Black Widow drives me crazy because my opinion of which headsculpt is better changes with every picture I see. Sometimes the Avengers headsculpt looks soft and doll-ish to me, but sometimes, like in the pictures in this thread, it looks pretty awesome. Hell, even the IM2 version looks pretty nice in those pics (other than the height). One thing that doesn't change for me though is TWS Widow's "deer in headlights" look. Also, now that I've looked at a lot more pictures of it, I'm pretty sure her eyes are a bit too high in her head.

When my TWS Widow arrives in a couple weeks I guess then I'll make my final decision. But luckily I have that extra head I bought on ebay, which I still think is the best Scarjo we've ever gotten.

introducing Hot Toys Black Widow Scarlett Johansson character trio :

1. face-wise it is the make-up that makes a girl as rightfully so
    ONE is the most sexiest and TWO sophisticated and THREE on the Dark Side looking the youngest of the bunch .
  2. then ofcourse body ONE is the most glamourous
    and while TWO came with a bit muscle, THREE becomes more thin .
  3. as a functioning movie character : their jumpsuit differentiates the three movie versions
    and as the movie sequel proceeds the jumpsuit adds more details with more seamline,
    resulting on the latest Winter Soldier with an even combination look mix-and-matching fabric with partial leather-resembling textile .
View attachment 126357

View attachment 126358

View attachment 126359

but after another Scarlett Johansson character in Silken Floss
( looking quite psychotically pale ) joins : it becomes a quartet ~ meow
View attachment 126360

Excuse me while i change my pants

14875260981_6e2785bb1b.jpg

I think properly futzed, they all can look great. A bad photo will make any figure look like shat...and some figures just aren't photogenic.

This is not my pic. Sorry to the Freak that it belongs to as I would give credit but it was taken so long ago I just can't remember who took it.

14875260981_6e2785bb1b.jpg

I think properly futzed, they all can look great. A bad photo will make any figure look like shat...and some figures just aren't photogenic.

This is not my pic. Sorry to the Freak that it belongs to as I would give credit but it was taken so long ago I just can't remember who took it.

Damn! Really nailed the après sex hair. Would love to see more photos.

Winter Soldier sculpt is most accurate.

She lost her booty though on this body, wtf Hot Toys!

is it possible to switch the TWS body with the Avengers body into TWS suit?

Avengers is the best one so far. I do like TWS suit but as a complete package The Avengers version beats all the rest. Hopefully she's much improved for the Avengers 2 version but Id still keep my Avengers version for my Avengers display(how many "Avengers" is that). TWS was an easy pass and Im buying all the rest of the TWS figures. I just don't need a PTSD 1000 stare BW looking at me at night.

I like the uniform for the winter soldier version, but that head sculpt makes me wish they just changed the hair.

There are some pics recently posted on the Black Widow: Winter Soldier thread. Head sculpt looks great there. Maybe it's lighting and angles?

I prefer the face, body and suit of the Avengers version, but prefer the Winter Soldier hair.

WS therefore is an easy pass for me.

Back