Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know he was selling a phase 2 helmet of fox. Last time I chatted with him. I thought I had a ex phase 2 helmet of Cody. I need to piss him, or if your reading this post me please.

I don't think he is selling but if you look at his collection he made a really really great one. If he does want to sell ... I will buy. JonEL correct me if I am wrong.

Thats why I'm watching JonEl. I see myself buying one of his custom phase 2 for Fox.

dvd_peep.jpg

I'm not selling but if someone has the phase 2 cody helmet they want repainted like my fox I'd paint it for them for a few bucks. The real problem is getting your hands on that helmet.

Really like my SS Commander fox. Its the best imo.
Here i a pairing up with Ashley Wood's 3A WWR PRU Ceasar.

FoxWWRceasar-1.jpg

Opened my gifts this morning and aside from the 4 new battle droids and 221 airborne utapau (which I bought for myself LOL) I was super happy to see my wife bought me CC Fox. So please excuse the pics I dont have a camera and have to use my phone.

41A17621-E463-4B31-8845-9E750EF54C55-2009-000002A5DA751F3C.jpg

6825C82E-8571-452D-A57A-B0205B71AF11-2009-000002A5B0A8DC55.jpg

Opened my gifts this morning and aside from the 4 new battle droids and 221 airborne utapau (which I bought for myself LOL) I was super happy to see my wife bought me CC Fox. So please excuse the pics I dont have a camera and have to use my phone.

41A17621-E463-4B31-8845-9E750EF54C55-2009-000002A5DA751F3C.jpg

6825C82E-8571-452D-A57A-B0205B71AF11-2009-000002A5B0A8DC55.jpg

Looks great MidnightClad. Looking at the group shot it's hard to believe people complain about too many clone releases. :cuckoo: :lecture

Just stay away from the Stomtroopers.

Why?

They already made a 'Stormtrooper' but the rest are coming...the biker scout...AT-AT / Tie Pilot...and more clones are coming Galactic Marine...Kashyykk Trooper...etc...a beautiful sea of white...

Why?

They already made a 'Stormtrooper' but the rest are coming...the biker scout...AT-AT / Tie Pilot...and more clones are coming Galactic Marine...Kashyykk Trooper...etc...a beautiful sea of white...

They can not shoot. Why cool the clones rock.

Still haven't convinced myself to get him. How does he look with the Shock Trooper?
Still wish they'd went with phase two armor. :monkey2

Niltusk,
I took a photo to show the colors of the red troops. I haven't taken Ganch out of the box yet.

DSC00913_zps26254df8.jpg

Why?

Actually, I was thinking about the stormie and it seems like they could easily re-release it simply by creating an Empire Strikes Back-style bucket - would be a natural to go with the ESB/ROTJ Vader, and they could reuse the stormtooper armor in much the same way they recycle the clones parts. Stormtrooper is quite popular (and expensive) on the aftermarket, I think it would sell well!

Why?

They can not shoot. Why cool the clones rock.

Back