Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, nice comparison photo of the "red dudes"

:hi5:

Niltusk if you were looking for fox with his shock troopers your best bet is to just repaint a cody otherwise the shock and fox wont match like they do in the CW. Or you could repaint fox/shock but that is such a waste since you can get cody for cheaper than either of those two plus he already has a phase 1/2 helmets all your missing is the kamiya for fox forna cody conver.

On a side note I think sideshow went a bit to dark for the red of fox and to bright for the shocktrooper they should of matched eachother and had a color between the two choices but it doesnt kill the figure in any way for how good it is.

Niltusk if you were looking for fox with his shock troopers your best bet is to just repaint a cody otherwise the shock and fox wont match like they do in the CW. Or you could repaint fox/shock but that is such a waste since you can get cody for cheaper than either of those two plus he already has a phase 1/2 helmets all your missing is the kamiya for fox forna cody conver.

On a side note I think sideshow went a bit to dark for the red of fox and to bright for the shocktrooper they should of matched eachother and had a color between the two choices but it doesnt kill the figure in any way for how good it is.

Dude, I wouldn't trust myself to color a kids coloring book with a crayon, I sure ain't repainting SSC stuff. :lol

Actually I do have the green Hasbro astromech I have been wanting to repaint to look like Windu's, maybe I should crack it open and make it ugly for practice. :rotfl

Anybody know if the Kama/skirt is easily removable without damaging
anything? I plan to get this and transfer the kama to my clone captain.

Seems like Fordo isn't coming anytime soon. I'll just make one.

Finally bought this guy. In hand fig is better than I have expected. Happy that I pulled the trigger. The maroon and white colorway looks really good.

:exactly:

Got him when he first came out. The paint apps are really stellar. Congratulations on picking him up. :hi5:

Thanks. I have beed hasitated since day 1. I noticed as soon as I purchased, It showed "sold out" at SS website. I feel lucky I may picked the last one. I personally think the dark, maroon color looks better that Cody's (phase I) orange. More formal, more serious look IMO.

You might as well leave his Kama alone and buying a custom one for fordo

the phase II Fox chances a lot over the phase I.

but well I already buy this one.

cfef.jpg

iaf8.jpg

8j9h.jpg

Not sure what you mean, but nice pics. Your bicep armor is turned backwards, FYI.

I hope they do a phase 2. IMO Fox is one of the coolest looking clones in both ph1 and ph2 versions.

OH, yes, this should have been the SDCC exclusive, but alas...there was none.

What is the purpose of the visor thing on the phase 1&2 helmets for? Looks like it would limit view to directly a head. The biker scout has a similar shield thing. Could it be to give shade from directly overhead light sources? Just curious is all..... Harold

What is the purpose of the visor thing on the phase 1&2 helmets for? Looks like it would limit view to directly a head. The biker scout has a similar shield thing. Could it be to give shade from directly overhead light sources? Just curious is all..... Harold

According to Star Wars Wikia Ph 1 armor visors weren't polarized apparently, so I'm sure its just a light shield, but since Fox and Cody have it on their ph 2 armors I'm not sure if theirs had added function.

Back