Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as people keep buying, SS will continue to raise price. It's economics. IMO price would make more sense if it had some sort of electronic. If this were a character that I liked, I would still get it.

being that Cody is $380, I have to say that pretty cheap compared to some of those other statues SS produces in the 2k-6k market. I bought the T-800, T-X, and Alien cinemaquettes when they were released for $1-2k a piece and now they are far more than the price i paid. exceptionally beautiful pieces and very rare to find one for cheap in mint condition. unless your working at McDs, the $380 is pretty cheap

Why exactly, are we comparing Sideshow PF's to Cinemaquettes instead of other Sideshow PF's? I don't work at McDs, and I would hardly consider $380 "cheap". In fact, I don't know anyone that would.

being that Cody is $380, I have to say that pretty cheap compared to some of those other statues SS produces in the 2k-6k market. I bought the T-800, T-X, and Alien cinemaquettes when they were released for $1-2k a piece and now they are far more than the price i paid. exceptionally beautiful pieces and very rare to find one for cheap in mint condition. unless your working at McDs, the $380 is pretty cheap

Wow I am pretty speachless about your last sentence... ssc loves people like u but I promise u are very lonly with that ignorant statement!!

:horror I make good money as an investment banker and think $380 is a good chunk of change

Who knew Donald Trump collected movie memorabilia?? I'm going to McDonald's for something... Anyone want anything while I'm there?

Sorry, had to do it...

sorry bill gates, but I gotta say that is one of the more asinine and ignorant comments I have ever read someone post on these forums.

I prefer the phase 2 helmet. That's why I'm going to buy this PF at a local retailer and save some money.
But ultimately it depends on how you want to display him. For me the phase 1 helmet woudln't be worth an extra 200$.

Many Thanks for your input Luke, will get the normal one and save the extra cash...

May the force be with you...

If your not passionate about the ex save the $200. It would only help with resell but then that means Cody would have to go up in value quite a bit to make it worth it and most star wars PF's don't go up that much, especially the males.

I'm not so passionate about the Ex, thou I usually buy the Ex just because its an Ex... :slap

I know the males don't go up much in value, and basically I don't really care about the price going up, as I'm not a seller and don't plan to sell any of my collection... God willing...

Will take your advise and save the xtra $200 as I work at McDonald's as well...:thud:

Okay, before it gets to out of hand...everyone has their own opinion regarding the rising prices of these statues.

Some collectors don't mind...others don't like the rising price tag.

We can discuss that topic and in a mature & civil manner without resorting to insults or name calling.

I agree.. beeing called Donald Trump is a pretty huge insult IMO ! :D :D

Still undecided if I should pre-order the exclusive or just wait it out.

The Phase I bucket isn't a necessary but I think it would look nice next to the Rex PF. Decisions.

Still undecided if I should pre-order the exclusive or just wait it out.

The Phase I bucket isn't a necessary but I think it would look nice next to the Rex PF. Decisions.

I wonder if that's the whole reason they did it, just to match the Rex PF, who shouldn't have been Phase1 in the first place. :dunno

I wonder if that's the whole reason they did it, just to match the Rex PF, who shouldn't have been Phase1 in the first place. :dunno

Well I foresee a Phase II Rex in the future, the design is way to unique to not to take advantage of it.

I think we'll get a Commander Gree next, his EPIII armor has too big of a following, followed by a Rex Phase II in a few years.

Agreed, Gree should be the next clone trooper pff then a phase 2 captain Rex. Would also love to see a republic commando PFF.
The EX helmet for Cody is cool & would match up with the Rex PFF, but he just looks better in the phase 2 bucket IMO, so I'm torn on needing this as an EX now, or waiting to get a reg down the line much cheaper.

Back