Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to stay out of this thread.
Looking at pics of Cody again and I'm beginning to think I need to get him also. :D

I feel a little better. I thought for a bit there that it was just me! That's an unusually long push out this early (dare I say unprecidented). This, combined with the lack of new Star Wars reveals (no new Mythos, Mara PF, etc., etc.), seems to signal some larger problems. While I will enjoy the extra cash this year, I get antsy when I don't get anything for a few months :)

Like MYC said...it sucks! :gah: :mad:

Less than 20 now. Think the low ES and the interchange-able helmets should keep the price up on this one on the bay down the line, much better than the Rex piece and the original Phase I all-white that they released.

The delay blows though!

Kinda wanna pull the trigger on this guy. Excluding the gaming heads headcrab zombie and Boba mythos this would be my first pf. I mostly collect Bob's and the 1/6 scale clone commanders. Should I get this guy, our wait til they above mcqarrie Boba statute our something else

Kinda wanna pull the trigger on this guy. Excluding the gaming heads headcrab zombie and Boba mythos this would be my first pf. I mostly collect Bob's and the 1/6 scale clone commanders. Should I get this guy, our wait til they above mcqarrie Boba statute our something else

It's all personal preference buddy! :) Go with what you know you will like and it will never let you down. If you're hesitant about a purchase because it doesn't fit your theme/scope or you just aren't sure then it comes down to what you want. Don't let es size, and hype get to you. We're all in this for fun and for capturing and holding our nerd memories. :D :beer:
I actually just cancelled my ex for that reason. Looks really cool but I have too much other good stuff up for order at this time. =/

I also think many people cave in because its just DEAD when it comes to Star Wars Statues and people need their fix... Im not crazy for this piece and wait the dry times out until something comes up that wows me

I was sure that I would get this, but my attention has shifted little, as of late. When this popped up for PO, it was relatively easy for me to pass on it.

I was sure that I would get this, but my attention has shifted little, as of late. When this popped up for PO, it was relatively easy for me to pass on it.

Funny you mentioned this but me as well.
Seems they have put out some really nice Marvel and DC statues out that it also has me cherry picking some other goodies.
Star Wars line looks like it has slowed down but the other lines have picked up in pace but more importantly in quality.
Honestly I do not want to see a trend develop with just different clone troopers come out while there are so many amazing star wars characters that forum members have already mentioned that they can tap into.

Yeah, I decided also not to get this sometime last year.

I even have Rex PF still sitting sealed in his box which I no longer want. :(

not sure what it is.. but I think its that they milk the 12038 similar troopers from the PT .. nothing can beat the classic troopers from the OT .. and all the different clone trooper versions is just killing it for me.. I had the clone trooper ex and sold it.. just did not do anything for me..

There are so many cool characters out there.. and doing all those clones instead sucks kind of...

yeah i knew relatively early myself i would be passing on this. for me at least, having cody in 1/6 was enough for me, i didn't need another one in pf. that goes for all the clones. i have all the commanders in 1/6 but that's as far as i would go in relation to the clones. i really wish they would do more force unleashed stuff or more old republic stuff. so much rich content to mine there.

yeah i knew relatively early myself i would be passing on this. for me at least, having cody in 1/6 was enough for me, i didn't need another one in pf. that goes for all the clones. i have all the commanders in 1/6 but that's as far as i would go in relation to the clones. i really wish they would do more force unleashed stuff or more old republic stuff. so much rich content to mine there.

Agree as well on the story lines. I read both the force unleashed books and am starting to get the old republic era.

Oh, I have my CC on PO! :)

Back