Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do any pose for Obiwan BUT NOT THIS:
ObiwanNimanOpeningStance.jpg

I HATE THIS ridiculous stance !!!

If Sideshow makes an episode 3 Obi- Wan as good as the Anankin I would be thrilled.

If Sideshow makes an episode 3 Obi- Wan as good as the Anankin I would be thrilled.

Yup! Anakin is one of those very underrated pieces, I find. The sculpt is fantastic, and so is the expression of it. Especially the EX, which I think is a must when it comes to that particular piece.

If Sideshow makes an Episode III Obi...I'll be doing back-flips!

amazing-poodle-backflipping.gif

Yup! Anakin is one of those very underrated pieces, I find. The sculpt is fantastic, and so is the expression of it. Especially the EX, which I think is a must when it comes to that particular piece.

I agree with you 100%, Chris! :lecture

Yeah. it's been a while since we saw the drawings and stuff. I hope there will be something at SDCC. Cody and Obi in a display case for themselves?? That would be awesome.

Yes that would be awesome and easily $700 out of my pocket for sure.

Although I want the ex to be order 66 Cody I don't see it happening the hands are not in the right position to use a switch out hand. Unless the arms move which I doubt.

The Order 66 actually seem like it could be done. The left arm is already in an adequate position and so if the rifle is attached to the right arm and just resting on the left hand then a switch our right arm might do the trick.

Though not sure how the hologram would connect.

The Order 66 actually seem like it could be done. The left arm is already in an adequate position and so if the rifle is attached to the right arm and just resting on the left hand then a switch our right arm might do the trick.

Though not sure how the hologram would connect.

Even though I'm not getting this one, I really hope they don't go with Order 66 as the Ex. It has been done already. And then it was done some more. And now it's been too much.

I would much rather see a Phase 1 helmet, maybe a switch out blaster or a portrait of Cody (even though they all look the same).

Phase 1 helmet would be cool, or a switch out head, but preferably the helmet as it's hard to get a helmet wrong.

Looks great, but i am not sure if i am going to PO it or not. Asking myself why buy a statue when I have already gotten the 1/6 version and could do the same pose. Unless it is for the size. But if he comes with a better "switch out" head sculpt, I may get him

i'm in the same boat. not sure i need this in PF as i'm very very happy with my 1/6 version. but, i guess it just all depends on how awesome this turns out.

Back