Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this turns out really nice I might be tempted for sure to PO.
Being space limited I am afraid that once I start down this road with the clones he is eventually gonna bring his friends.

Even though I'm not getting this one, I really hope they don't go with Order 66 as the Ex. It has been done already. And then it was done some more. And now it's been too much.

I would much rather see a Phase 1 helmet, maybe a switch out blaster or a portrait of Cody (even though they all look the same).

But it hasn't been done in 1:4 which is what some people focus on. Personally this made me order the Kotobukiya statue :)

do any pose for Obiwan BUT NOT THIS:
ObiwanNimanOpeningStance.jpg

I HATE THIS ridiculous stance !!!

Ah yes, the famous Three Stooges double eye poke stance. A technique only a few Jedi can master.

I also have space limitations. This would be the one and only clone for me. I would have chosen Rex instead, because he plays a much bigger role in the TCW saga, but I just hate the P1 helmet in comparison to the P2 one.

I also have space limitations. This would be the one and only clone for me. I would have chosen Rex instead, because he plays a much bigger role in the TCW saga, but I just hate the P1 helmet in comparison to the P2 one.

They will release another Rex in 1/6 and if he sells well (which he will), I'm betting they would seriously consider releasing another PF of him. Although it would be a ways down the road, there is hope.

They will release another Rex in 1/6 and if he sells well (which he will), I'm betting they would seriously consider releasing another PF of him. Although it would be a ways down the road, there is hope.

Yeah, I guess it all depends. With the future series and stuff, the competition will be hard too.

Yeah, I guess it all depends. With the future series and stuff, the competition will be hard too.

Very true. Once the new SW marketing machine gets going, I fear my OT characters are going to be few and far between as they focus on a newer generation of fans. Kind of a bummer as so many characters could be done from the OT still.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Commander Cody programming . . .

Very true. Once the new SW marketing machine gets going, I fear my OT characters are going to be few and far between as they focus on a newer generation of fans. Kind of a bummer as so many characters could be done from the OT still.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Commander Cody programming . . .

Haha... :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl8Bg130xw[/ame]

even if they bring cody and snowtrooper... please let there be something else.. this is very sad so far ... and mythos wise..

even if they bring cody and snowtrooper... please let there be something else.. this is very sad so far ... and mythos wise..

There has to be some 1/4 scale or Mythos reveal. I assume we'll see Malgus, Chewie, Snowtrooper and Cody, but want another surprise.

Malgus has been there last year.. I dont know.. they are torchering SW fans right now

Back