Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a quick comparison, I suspect that is his concern.

End_Days.jpg
cody.jpg

I noticed the arm band on his right hand is black in the film and orange on the PF?

I noticed the arm band on his right hand is black in the film and orange on the PF?

It's not black in the film. It's just the lighting on the dark metallic orange.

Also, I really hope this ends up looking much different than the AOTC PF because based on this first pic the pose seems very, very similar.

They better give me an order 66 ex. I don't care if its been done before. This is the ultimate cody and a definitive addition to my collection

They better give me an order 66 ex. I don't care if its been done before. This is the ultimate cody and a definitive addition to my collection

I know there's a ton of Cody statues in that pose but I've been waiting for SS to release it in PF form too. It's just too iconic not to.

Although I want the ex to be order 66 Cody I don't see it happening the hands are not in the right position to use a switch out hand. Unless the arms move which I doubt.

Although I want the ex to be order 66 Cody I don't see it happening the hands are not in the right position to use a switch out hand. Unless the arms move which I doubt.

Exactly. The pose of Order 66 is very iconic. The picture revealed by Sideshow really does not communicate this pose at all.

:lecture

Oh Snap! :panic:

This PF looks AWESOME so far! :rock:rock:rock

Now we need a Episode III Obi-Wan PF! :lecture :rock

I totally agree on all points! I need Obi-Wan in my collection! :hi5:

Exactly!
We have a clone armored obiwan on the leaked list at least

Very true! :D

Exactly. The pose of Order 66 is very iconic. The picture revealed by Sideshow really does not communicate this pose at all.

:lecture

That was my first thought as well.

I totally agree on all points! I need Obi-Wan in my collection! :hi5:

Ever since the Episode III Anakin PF came out I've been wanting an Episode III Obi-Wan! :yess:

I would prefer an Episode III Obi, to go along with Ep. III Anakin, but I'd take a realistic version of the Clone Wars Obi too. :D

I see. :) I think most would prefer a movie version. I really like the idea of the armor, and it would look good along with Cody, if he had some bits of armor.

I think he was armored on the concept art that was posted months ago.

I want a movie version. Clone armor is cool and all but I prefer tje traditional look xfirst, maybe in the force push pose.

Back