Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see Sideshow revisit existing PF's with "Power Up" type add-ons, like the phase II helmet for Rex. I don't think they've ever done it, but I started wondering if they had it in mind when the Black Widow PF had the hair as a separate piece. Any PF that comes with a removable head would be so easy to revisit.

I would love to see Sideshow revisit existing PF's with "Power Up" type add-ons, like the phase II helmet for Rex. I don't think they've ever done it, but I started wondering if they had it in mind when the Black Widow PF had the hair as a separate piece. Any PF that comes with a removable head would be so easy to revisit.

I doubt that we will ever see that happen. Then I also think that the community would go into an uproar because then they would feel that they "have" to get the "upgrade" and that if they didn't, they would have a "unfinished" product. If you catch my drift.

There are a lot of considerations to be taken when it comes to stuff like that.

Very very cool. I know we were teased a clone armor obiwan that this would be nice to pair with. Wish we had an ep 3 obiwan for this fella to betray hah

Yeah, I've been waiting for the new Vader PF for years now. I've even owned the original one twice but I just can't commit to owning it. They can definitely make a better one.

Very very cool. I know we were teased a clone armor obiwan that this would be nice to pair with. Wish we had an ep 3 obiwan for this fella to betray hah

CW Obi and Cody would make the perfect display!

Yeah, I've been waiting for the new Vader PF for years now. I've even owned the original one twice but I just can't commit to owning it. They can definitely make a better one.

I feel the same way. I haven't owned the excisting PF, though, but I definitely feel that they could do something better.

Seeing this makes me glad I couldn't pull the trigger on the Harley Quinn PF. I need that Cody in my collection.

When ordering him, might as well put in a request to customer service for broken antennas :)

This piece looks fantastic but don't think i'll be getting. Too many other things I rather order than this. Maybe. Who knows. :monkey1

Back