Commander Bly mini-bust pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Karma!

do you happen to also know all the edition sizes for these commanders?

I have a spare Bly bust if anyone is in need the box is signed by Karl Meyer, willing to sell for cash but would prefer a trade for another of the exclusives if possible.

I have a spare Bly bust if anyone is in need the box is signed by Karl Meyer, willing to sell for cash but would prefer a trade for another of the exclusives if possible.

PM Sent!

Thanks for the great pics. Some of the best shots I've seen yet.

Will GG pre-sell the Baltimore exclusive as well? I'm thinking of going and don't want to stand in line - that is going to be done to meet Mike Mignola.

I think they said there will be a pre-order for all domestic shows. Since the GG international exclusives were done through a store they didn't have any power on how the busts were distributed. In Baltimore they will be the distributor, so they control the selling.

By the way folks, I have now decided what I'm gonna do with the spare and as so many of you want it I wouldn't feel right just making a decision.

So...

I have posted a listed of my wants in the Trade section as I don't want to sell him just a straight trade. Please bear in mind that with the exchange rate you would be paying $80.00 for the bust at retail plus actual shipping were I to sell it.

That Medicom Stormtrooper trade's not looking so bad after all is it?

Back